Dak Prescott’s value was on full display tonight

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak would have kept us in the game. Dalton has no chemistry with this receiver corps. With the state of the offensive line, Dalton has zero chance of success.

There is no way this team wins the division with this many injuries. MM’d job is going to depend on his ability to get this team to turn its attitude around and stay competitive.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I saw nowhere where Dak would have improved anything.

Every single aspect was garbage.

The Cards were aggressive and physical, and the Cowboys were just a punching bag. These boys need to find their manhood.

pansophy

Reaction score
I don't think Dalton had much chance for success tonight. Dak was able to extend some plays that Dalton can't, especially with Martin out too. But some of Dalton's throws were way off. Perhaps it is rust, but it does make Dak look good.

Regardless its the same formula every week.

Praxit

Reaction score
Dak would have kept us in the game. Dalton has no chemistry with this receiver corps. With the state of the offensive line, Dalton has zero chance of success.

There is no way this team wins the division with this many injuries. MM’d job is going to depend on his ability to get this team to turn its attitude around and stay competitive.
.....will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

cowboyec

Reaction score
still love Zeke but i gotta be honest with myself and you...
Najee Harris,RB-Alabama.
2nd,3rd...dont care which round.
but the way i feel tonight...get him.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I saw nowhere where Dak would have improved anything.

Every single aspect was garbage.

The Cards were aggressive and physical, and the Cowboys were just a punching bag. These boys need to find their manhood.

Can you tell us how stupid you feel right now?

Let me help you out.

If Dalton was the starter in the preceding three games we likely get blown the **** out every game just like this game. Yet all of those games came down to the wire because Dak was slinging the ball in epic fashion. Yet in the post game thread you were blaming Dak for those losses and said he padded stats against prevent defenses. In fact, you said we would be a better team with Dalton because he’s a better quarterback LOL.

So given your ridiculously imbecilic hypothesis that what Dak was doing any QB could do, would you kindly stop offering your unqualified and overly reductionist and simplistic football opinions and instead just tell us how incredibly stupid you feel right now?

THANKS!!

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
What was shown tonight was how bad this team really is. Dak by himself may make them mediocre at best. We need talent at so many positions I cannot see how we can afford Dak and still field a competitive team.

Honestly, I don't know if we can field a competitive team even with Dak's money to spread around. QB arguments aside, we went from (in my eyes before the season) one or two playmakers away from the SB to a complete and total dumpster fire. Outside of WR and TE (when healthy), we need serious help across the board. And with current contracts and this GM and son controlling our fate? God help us.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Dalton has no chemistry with his receivers? This is his first game with them. Zeke killed 2 drives and the refs killed 1

Oline is bad, they have to game plan around it