Twitter: Dak Prescott awarded Bob Lilly Award

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So much disrespect to Dak in this thread. Do people not appreciate he was on a record-breaking pace as a QB before he was injured? They only care about wins and loses and wrongfully confuse that as an individual's stat rather than the team stat it is.

conner01

Reaction score
Hey great for him, but shouldn’t the award have gone to someone who is actually on the field and contributing the full year?
Maybe it shows what the majority think rather than the few since it’s voted by fans

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t care what anyone says but it shows how the people in the building, his teammates, and coaches feel about Dak. His performance or skillset might not what some people want but you can’t discredit how classy Dak is. His intangibles are off the charts and there is no debating it.
I have no doubt those in the building love Dak but this award is from an online vote
And was won by Dak last year also

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Cast your vote for the 2020 Bob Lilly award presented by Reliant for a chance to win 2 tickets and a Cowboys gift package to the Eagles game on 12/27. Participants can cast one vote per day and the contest ends on December 7th, 2020.

So this is just random people voting possibly every day lol and can put any name on the ballot.
A rather meaningless award.
It would be possible for any player to win this lol even the underwear thief!

conner01

Reaction score
Cast your vote for the 2020 Bob Lilly award presented by Reliant for a chance to win 2 tickets and a Cowboys gift package to the Eagles game on 12/27. Participants can cast one vote per day and the contest ends on December 7th, 2020.

So this is just random people voting possibly every day lol and can put any name on the ballot.
A rather meaningless award.
It would be possible for any player to win this lol even the underwear thief!
Tell Bob Lily his award he gives out himself is meaningless
I’d do it from a distance lol
It’s fans voting
The same fans who voted for Dak last year too and LVE in 2018

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah honestly he seems to be a great dude.

It does that, but I agree with others that this might not have been the year to give him this award if achievement is one of the criteria. I have no doubt about his leadership ability, sportsmanship and dedication. But he was only on the field a fourth of the season.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Maybe it shows what the majority think rather than the few since it’s voted by fans
well no not a majority, I didnt know about this online vote, and the majority of fans dont know lol.
The main thing is any vote where you can vote every day is a joke.

and the fans who voted are stupid imo.
This type award should go to M. Gallup or Dalton Shultz, they actually contributed all season better than expected.
They also dont live in a mansion with a football field and have 40 mil in the bank, so they could use an award.

Pop fans as I call them would give all the awards to the stars that make all the money, they forget about the rest of the guys.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well, stats prescott is going around with his cane picking up trash after the games. what a guy. I hope he hits the trash can this time with it.

conner01

Reaction score
well no not a majority, I didnt know about this online vote, and the majority of fans dont know lol.
The main thing is any vote where you can vote every day is a joke.

and the fans who voted are stupid imo.
This type award should go to M. Gallup or Dalton Shultz, they actually contributed all season better than expected.
They also dont live in a mansion with a football field and have 40 mil in the bank, so they could use an award.

Pop fans as I call them would give all the awards to the stars that make all the money, they forget about the rest of the guys.
It’s not just about play but sportsmanship, leadership and dedication
He is the leader of the team and it’s his second time to win