News: Dak Prescott, Carson Wentz, Ezekiel Elliott: Which is the NFL's top rookie?

kevm3

Reaction score
Right now you can give it to either 3. I'd lean towards Dak or Wentz since QB is the harder position to excel at, especially your first year in. Zeke also had a shaky first two games.

Between Dak and Wentz, it could go either way. Wentz has beat a better team in the Steelers and had an impressive performance in that game, but then again his defense only held them to 3. I feel Dak has been tested more, especially given all of the injuries on the cowboys. We can talk about all of the 'weapons' on the cowboys offense, but Tyron Smith was out, Dez Bryant was out and the 49ers doubled Beasley and took away Dak's favorite option and he still found someone to target. I'm rolling with Dak.

kevm3

Reaction score
The fact that we have TWO rookies that can be considered the top option is what really made the draft. If Philly got Dak Prescott in the 4th, Ezekiel Elliott in the first and drafted another playmaker in the 2nd, kept their first next year and managed to offload Sam Bradford for another 1st, we'd be in big trouble right now.