Dak Prescott eats Carson Wentz for lunch

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No reason to say a comment is stupid If it’s based on fact, but that should typical behavior from some of the Dakota fluffers. . I like to use a season as a sample size not just beating 4 weak defenses but funny how the 3 teams he lost to were ranked in the middle of the pack and he didn’t get 7 second shot to throw

The market would pay that money to Rodgers, Brees, or Brady, Not Dakota aka Mr. Mediocre
What's based on fact? It can't be your stupidity comments on bashing Dak.

That's not how the market works pal

Polkton31

Reaction score
I do not know how often teams come back from what or whatever. I just know that Jason Garrett's brand of football gives QB's a ton of opportunities for comebacks because of how conservative he gets.. Especially in the 3rd quarter.

Actually, if you break down the scoring by Quarters this season, The Cowboys have scored 34 in the first, 47 in the second, 55 in the third, and 55 in the fourth. According to those numbers, the third isn't really conservative.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carson Wentz wouldn’t be nothing if he wasn’t married to Meghan Markle.

Nav22

Reaction score
im pretty sure Zeke has a lot to do with us as a DC TEAM being 5-1 in the last 6 games 4 in row against the Eagles, Zekes has the best opponents avg running against the eagles, basically he has had more success against them then any other RB has, they typically are stout against the run.... yes Dak and Zeke and the oline and the defense.. this isnt Dak vs wentz this is DALLAS VS Philly and we own them of late, we are kings of the east aside from the SB which buys them Credit..

you really believe on this team Wentz with Zeke and our Oline, receivers etc wouldn't be in just about the same postion weve been in? I say yes..
No.

Because Dak is clearly a better QB than Wentz.

Keep making excuses for the guy who’s on pace for his 3rd losing season in 4 years. It’s adorable!

mmohican29

Reaction score
Did you watch the last couple of weeks before Philadelphia?

I like Dak when we have a lead. I think that is when he is an above average player.

When we're down and he has to air it out for longer then a quarter of football then I do not think he is very good.

If the game is on the line and we need a score then i'm fine with Dak in that situation as well.

If its the 2nd quarter and the game has unfolded on us negatively and we're down then I do not like his chances when the other team is sitting on the pass.

Out of curiosity, how are these situations significantly improved by many other QB's. Are there some I'd rather have in those instances?

Of course.

But Dak has proven he can bring the team back in the situations described only to be failed by the Defense, Kicking game, officials.

Only a handful of guys can do it against any NFL competition and fewer still can do it regularly- but they do exist, I agree.