2019- 0

2020- 0

4TH Quarter Comebacks

2016- 5

2017- 0

2018- 3

2019- 0

2020- 0

Anyone want to venture a guess why the drop-off from 2018 to 2019? Offensive line? Scheme? New OC and play caller. They had chances last year. I remember the Vikings game in particular when they were driving for the game winner and to really horrendous play calls ended the drive.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Anyone want to venture a guess why the drop-off from 2018 to 2019? Offensive line? Scheme? New OC and play caller. They had chances last year. I remember the Vikings game in particular when they were driving for the game winner and to really horrendous play calls ended the drive.

So Dak gets credit for the GWD in 2016-2018 but OL, scheme, OC, and play caller get the blame for 2019?????? Sorry but it does not work that way.

cowboyed

Reaction score
LVE and McCoy are not getting healthy. Frederick is not getting healthy. Ha ha was supposed to improve the secondary and he is off the team. Jarwin isn't getting healthy. Only guy we can hope comes back and plays well is Collins. I guess Lee as well.

And your are also forgetting that there will be more injuries. So the chances are that this team will actually get worse.

What does DONE mean to you? To me it means they are already DONE with any chance of having an incredible season. They are DONE being a legitimate contender.

Can they make the playoffs in a weak division? Sure they can.

When we get healthy and just as importantly gel as a team as the season rolls on then last week will matter little. I expect some additional losses early this season, but I believe this team will turn the corner and be a much improved team and get into the post season.

Creeper

Reaction score
So Dak gets credit for the GWD in 2016-2018 but OL, scheme, OC, and play caller get the blame for 2019?????? Sorry but it does not work that way.

I think the drop-off from 5 to 0 is pretty significant. I was merely asking why? I even posed the ideas as questions. I am still asking, why the drop-off from 2018 to 2019?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Ahhhemmm. I think this one needs some fixing.

Untitled.png