Dak Prescott has a new style

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks good, to be honest. I have no problem with that.
Not too bad looking good there Dakko but it's not his looks that concern me.
If you stare at the picture long enough you will see his Antlers pop out and his eyes open wide. :muttley:

nobody

Reaction score
Not too bad looking good there Dakko but it's not his looks that concern me.
If you stare at the picture long enough you will see his Antlers pop out and his eyes open wide. :muttley:
Unless something affects his on the field play or how much cap room he takes up, it's of no concern to me. Sadly, he's a choker and will hold the team back any time we make the playoffs no matter how good his new style looks.

More concerning is all the tattoos that affects his ability to regular heat. Less hair up top might help with that as long as the helmet is well ventilated. lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Here's a style that suits him better:

Aucune description de photo disponible.
"Homey don't play that."

Mannix

Reaction score
You know, I was just thinking recently, what would make Dak a better quarterback? What would be that missing element that could take him to the next level?

He nailed it!
You must be referring to suddenly realizing in year nine (9) that you are allowed to throw the ball away to avoid a loss of yardage…and that you can roll right and throw on the run without kicking your leg up high in the air like a Rockette.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak Kardashian out here posting new hair styles.

I think he’s trying out a new disguise so nobody recognizes the first QB ever to lose to a 7th seed.

LysleE

Reaction score
Dak: of all the changes you could have made and need to make, this is the one you choose? Way to take a strong personal inventory of strengths and weaknesses my man!

John813

Reaction score
This is silly........all over a haircut
The obsession with him is over the top for some of you .........it's personal, way beyond the football player.

You don't remember people posting on here about Romo wearing his cap backwards?
Or him playing golf, or looking fat, or....

I don't care to get involved in repeating Dak threads but like it or not Dak is a polarizing player for some fans.
Just like how Romo was a decade ago after some playoff losses/contract talks getting up there in his 30's with little postseason wins to show to keep him.

Sure, some may not like him at all, but there's nothing here in this thread that is taking it too far.