Video: Dak Prescott: "He's A Monster"

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Damn, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Dak say anything that wasn’t the exact right thing to say. He just nails every question. Every interview.

He loves his team mates, both offensive and defensive... you can’t ask him about someone on the team that he doesn’t know well. Even the UDFA from Mexico Dak has sat down and had a conversation with.

Dak’s tough, puts his body on the line and can be just as physical as anyone on the team. He takes big shots and picks himself up, gets back in the huddle and keeps playing. Never misses any time and is the type to never ask anyone to do anything that he wouldn’t do himself.

He’s generous with his time and money and gracious in defeat as he is in victory.

You can see why everywhere he’s been, at every level, his team mates would run through a brick wall for the guy. Every team mate of every background would fall on the sword for Dak... and that is one of the best traits you can look for in a QB.

Speaking for myself, I love the guy and I couldn’t ask for a better leader for my favorite team. I know all the other Dallas players wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Damn, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Dak say anything that wasn’t the exact right thing to say. He just nails every question. Every interview.

He loves his team mates, both offensive and defensive... you can’t ask him about someone on the team that he doesn’t know well. Even the UDFA from Mexico Dak has sat down and had a conversation with.

Dak’s tough, puts his body on the line and can be just as physical as anyone on the team. He takes big shots and picks himself up, gets back in the huddle and keeps playing. Never misses any time and is the type to never ask anyone to do anything that he wouldn’t do himself.

He’s generous with his time and money and gracious in defeat as he is in victory.

You can see why everywhere he’s been, at every level, his team mates would run through a brick wall for the guy. Every team mate of every background would fall on the sword for Dak... and that is one of the best traits you can look for in a QB.

Speaking for myself, I love the guy and I couldn’t ask for a better leader for my favorite team. I know all the other Dallas players wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

I agree completely, nice post.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I am right there with you. I think he is a real leader. I do hope this season he shuts up some here that have an unnatural dislike for him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If people only truly gave him the credit he deserves. I believe he’s so much better than his rookie season. And I think this new coaching is going to bring that out. Go cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL -- I'm sure Dak has noticed Aldon Smith bearing down on him several times! "He's a monster!" :muttley:

It's pretty obvious that Dak is getting increasingly comfortable with his situation as the Cowboys QB now!
Actually Prescott has made comment of that. And he still found time to release the ball. He noticed. And he said so

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Karen #1

I just hope Aldon Smith does well. He's had more support than any no name but keeps throwing it away. Always felt like our team does more than other teams to keep players together, we"ll see.
That’s the loyalty of Jerry Jones. It’s also the downfall of the franchise. For instance we kept does Bryant way longer than we should’ve