Video: Dak Prescott: "He's A Monster"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
9-7
10-6
8-8
1 playoff win in 4 years as QB of America's Team.

P.S. Couldn't beat a good defense if his life depended on it.
2-13 on 3rd downs in the Pat game LOL.....or better yet for us Cowboy fans...:(
3ohu-Ax-V0-Dfc-LTx-Vh6w.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND NAME CALLING.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dez had one bad season and people had been praying since day 1 for that to happen to cut him.
Stop it he’s dropped more third down drive killing passes then I can’t remember even with Romo

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dez had one bad season and people had been praying since day 1 for that to happen to cut him.
And it’s still not the point. You have to know when to release a player Jerry’s loyalty is the reason this franchise hasn’t gone further. And no one can argue that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like Dez, always have done. He played with genuine passion which was actually reflected on the field.
I agree but still when it’s time to release player it’s time to release a player

ccb04

Reaction score
Damn, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Dak say anything that wasn’t the exact right thing to say. He just nails every question. Every interview.

He loves his team mates, both offensive and defensive... you can’t ask him about someone on the team that he doesn’t know well. Even the UDFA from Mexico Dak has sat down and had a conversation with.

Dak’s tough, puts his body on the line and can be just as physical as anyone on the team. He takes big shots and picks himself up, gets back in the huddle and keeps playing. Never misses any time and is the type to never ask anyone to do anything that he wouldn’t do himself.

He’s generous with his time and money and gracious in defeat as he is in victory.

You can see why everywhere he’s been, at every level, his team mates would run through a brick wall for the guy. Every team mate of every background would fall on the sword for Dak... and that is one of the best traits you can look for in a QB.

Speaking for myself, I love the guy and I couldn’t ask for a better leader for my favorite team. I know all the other Dallas players wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

Well said.