Dak Prescott is as good as any Quarterback we have right now

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know what people are gonna say:

"The offensive line gave him time to tie his shoes."
"It's the Lions. Without Stafford."
"He has so much weapons."

But still... a QB is benefitted by 4 items. A defense, a running game, an offensive line, and wide receiver.

He had only 2 of these things today... receivers and offensive line. And his #1 receiver was blanketed by Slay all day. Coop made a few plays against Slay, but for the most part Slay took him away. Take out Cooper, and our receiving corps is probably the same level as the Lions, and Dak still threw for 444 yards. His 4th of the year, need I mention. (ok... so he came 3 yards shy against the Vikings.... but that's basically a 400 yard game)

I'm in no way saying that Dak is Aaron Rodgers because of what he did in one game, but let's be serious here. He's been doing this consistently. Anyone who watched the Vikings game last week should come to expect that Dak would do the exact thing today. It's nothing new at this point. Dak has had 2 MVP type years, and in 2018 looked like someone who can completely turn himself around under the worst situations - not easy to find QBs who can do that in this league. He is setting records this year with insane numbers. Could possibly pass 5000 yards passing. You can't just take a 5000 yard year away from anyone. it's ludicruous to reason around that, and not think that only high-level players can do that.

We're so lucky to have him. Pay this man. NOW.
you forgot "Rush could throw with that much time"..lol

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think your thread title is saying what you're trying to say. lol

But, yes, Dak is as good as any QB on the team right now. Even better, actually!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I’d do a step further and say he is better than any QB on our team today, personally...

CWR

Reaction score
He played a good game today. I won't take that away from him.
He looks like he's improving.
But his test is going to be against playoff teams.
So give him his due today. But the true test still awaits.

Another week and another test. At least he will be tried and true after the season. :laugh: