Dak Prescott is becoming Romo

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There really is no similarities in their QB skills. There are some comparisons to be made in the frustrations from the results of the team.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Most times that is correct but did you see that yesterday with GB? No you didn't, GB was still going all out until the very end. That's not garbage time stat padding.
You may be correct, but it would be interesting to know what percentage of the 60 minutes, in a game, does not effect the W.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You may be correct, but it would be interesting to know what percentage of the 60 minutes, in a game, does not effect the W.
Without that last interception, where Gallup was punched and mugged up the field, I think Dallas had a great chance to tie it up. Down 14 and driving with momentum compared to turnover and down by 17. That last drive could have been for overtime instead of needing a FG and onside kick plus a TD.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Inaccurate QBs don't have as high a completion percentage as Dak. Not only that your statement that he's garbage when it matters most it the most ridiculous statement yet. Even some of his biggest haters will say Dak plays well in clutch moments, especially at the end of games.
You mean at garbage time. Like yesterday. 400 yards passing and how many TDs? Of course that was the fault of the Defense. Don't just read the stats, watch the games, watch the receptions and see how many times receivers are catching passes on their back hip, or shoulder. How many times has he underthrown wide open receivers just this year? Rewatch all the games and REALLY watch. I'm not a Dak hater, I just don't believe in him as a "franchise" (20 million plus) QB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You mean at garbage time. Like yesterday. 400 yards passing and how many TDs? Of course that was the fault of the Defense. Don't just read the stats, watch the games, watch the receptions and see how many times receivers are catching passes on their back hip, or shoulder. How many times has he underthrown wide open receivers just this year? Rewatch all the games and REALLY watch. I'm not a Dak hater, I just don't believe in him as a "franchise" (20 million plus) QB.
You need to watch. Dak isn't throwing behind players every pass. Stop it. Why is it that Dak has to throw perfect passes every throw or he is garbage? Name one QB that hasn't thrown a pass behind a receiver, or over a receiver or into the ground. It happens multiple times with every single QB every single game. You Dak haters want to act like it's something huge with Dak and it's false. He hits the player in stride more times than not.

About garbage time..... You're wrong again. It's not garbage time when the other team is still blitzing and playing aggressive. I have explained this multiple times to you Dak haters who are wrong yet again.