he's whining about getting his feelings hurt. How's that different from say 2018, when people were saying they weren't so sure about Dak anymore, since things started to surfaces and other defenses were talking back then. Instead, people got met with go find another team from the likes of Rocky and AC when they were back then trying to have constructive debates. Of course, if people are met with that, they learn to not respect those people and it creates dislike between posters. There was a time before then on this board when people could have constructive critism of players. Do I see him say anything when Rocky or others tell someone to find another team? No, because he's a fake and not what he claims to be, neutral. He only attacks the non-believers of the quarterback and not the fans who do all the same things he is saying the "DDS Cult crowd" is doing. I'm just saying what I see and my opinion of what he is doing.