Dak Prescott is elite in the final two minutes of games

think about this, Rex Grossman went to a SB. Yeah they lost, but he had a very good cast of characters around him. Trent Dilfer is another example. Is Dak and Romo better than both those guys? I think the answer is obvious. Its a true team sport. Everyone has their favorite flavor. To each their own.
 
No. There has been one source that documents any drive at any time in the 4th quarter which results in taking the lead as a game winning drive.

You add the "final minutes of the game" context all by yourself.

There is one objective source that does document a struggle in the last minutes of the game. It is last week's game tape.
Says the known Dak hater. We could allow 59 points per game and you would blame Dak for not single-handedly scoring 60.

You’ll never understand because you don’t want to. You just want to be right.
 
Haven’t there been several objective sources the last few days showing that Dak has been exceedingly successful in the final minutes of games?
I just stated 2 games where he wasn't.......nobody will remember the others without looking them up. These threads are only being posted because guys want to feel better about things. It's not like Dak is alone, Joe just blew a game for the Bungles and Josh had an awful game for the Bills, but they somehow won. AR blew it last night as well, even after his HC did his best impression of himself in terms of clock management. The focus will be on AR's INT in OT, not MM. This is the life of a QB in the NFL, rightly or wrongly you are under themicroscope
 
Says the known Dak hater. We could allow 59 points per game and you would blame Dak for not single-handedly scoring 60.

You’ll never understand because you don’t want to. You just want to be right.
Ahh yes. when you get them down to the ad hominem attacks you know they got nothing else.

The irony, and hypocrisy here is that it actually just the opposite. I hold the defense accountable for their role and the offense/Dak accountable for their role.

It is you who is fabricating and deflecting to absolve Dak.

Feel free to offer a reasoned counterpoint to my point about the "objective" stats you referenced and I replied too. I stand by my point until I am shown what I am missing. If you could do that, you would. Apparently, you can't so you throw a hissy fit and spit ad hominems.

I'd rather get it right than be right. You should try that some time.
 
The end of the 2nd half is when there are 14 seconds left in a wild card game, and your QB isn't able to hand it to the right person on the field. AR freaked out on MM for wasting time on the sidelines last night, and lost his mind. If Schotty indeed called the out of bounds call, and Dak knew it was the wrong call then he should have just done what everybody else would have. You telling me Aaron would have done that? I can't stand AR, but do you also think he did all he could do to win the game last night? After all, he brought them back from 2 TD's down, right? But....you know what he did in OT.

C;mon man, be better, I know you are
Maybe you should watch some clips. Dak was pissed on the sidelines and called it the worst fing playcall of the day. I would post it here but we can't have swear words.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,036
Messages
14,658,483
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top