Cowboys5217
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 10,420
- Reaction score
- 20,488
No, Dak would not win a SB with the Cowboys if you swapped him with Troy. If Dak were that great he would have already won a SB when he had a top o-line, best RB, and a top 10 defense all at the same time. Dak just doesn't have what it takes to be a champion.I said that but within the context of current stats and todays era of the game with todays current rules. I guess I should have been more specific. Dak probably would have won a chip in the 90s if he could play with any one of those teams. But he couldn't have won 3 like Troy. Now if you put that version of Troy with the team Dak has now, it would be very hard for him to win a chip. For the same reasons I explained to Steve. The cast he had around him in the 90's was outstanding.
