Twitter: Dak Prescott king of TDs when blitzed

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When a person does push back against the facts, when they simply cannot admit they were wrong in any circumstance? What in their psychological makeup makes it impossible for them to admit they were wrong, even when it is obvious they were? And why does this happen so repetitively — why do they never admit they were wrong?

The answer is related to their ego, their very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.Tthat is the majority of Dak haters.

Thanks for the two cent psychobabble

Nav22

Reaction score
The fact that you review members settings to determine posting history shows how much of a deranged lunatic stalker you are......so perhaps you need the psychological eval.
Says the guy who literally just called someone out for their multiple posts about Dak.

But I’m the “deranged lunatic stalker” for clicking a button?

Are you even smart enough to realize you just told on yourself?
:lmao2:

It’s been a rough year/life for you. Poor lil guy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
As much arguing that goes on around here about Dak, you'd think maybe people would just stand back and watch this guy become one of the best QB's in the league.

I get the trepidation when he was tossing ducks out there. But it isn't just the fact he's become a surprisingly accurate passer. But Dak has grown into a leader. Something you see in Brady. Dak's confidence, and his work ethic are just in rarified air now days. This team rallies around Dak. They believe he can take them to the promised land. Me too!

I am one of the gray beards on this site. I have to tell you that standing around and complaining about this guy is wasted time and air. If the front office can keep a steady cadre of talent around him, this guy will be wallpapering the Star with Super Bowl skins.
Dak development is amazing. I was a Dak fan after his first season but I thought he would just a bus driver kind of like Tanihill is for the Titans. I remember Troy Aikman saying you either have accuracy or you don’t. Dak has become one of the top 5 pure passers in the NFL. Gotta give the paper boy and the red headed stepson some credit for his development.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Just a simple reminder - Jameis Winston was the #1 overall QB in 2019. I bet no one in Tampa Bay was pounding their chests and propping him up like is done around here for Dak. It's funny how no one was propping him up after the stinker against Denver.

Last I looked, Dak didn't beat Atlanta all by himself either..

Welcome to the Board, Dr. Phil.
Jameis threw for the most yards and had the most touchdowns in 2019 but you conveniently left out his record breaking 30 interceptions. Winston has one of the best arms in the league. The problem with him appears he never found the right system to play in. It appears he might have found that system in New Orleans. Dak’s one bad game was because he practiced with the team one time in three weeks. Similar to Russ and Rodgers last week. They were awful too.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Says the guy who literally just called someone out for their multiple posts about Dak.

But I’m the “deranged lunatic stalker” for clicking a button?

Are you even smart enough to realize you just told on yourself?
:lmao2:

It’s been a rough year/life for you. Poor lil guy.
Hey asshat, posts are public whereas you are going into members accounts to see their settings so f off with your childish BS.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just a simple reminder - Jameis Winston was the #1 overall QB in 2019. I bet no one in Tampa Bay was pounding their chests and propping him up like is done around here for Dak. It's funny how no one was propping him up after the stinker against Denver.

Poor fella.

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm very curious for those of you that are still adamant that dak is an inferior qb, what is it going to take for you to change your assessment of him and his abilities?

Honest question.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I'm very curious for those of you that are still adamant that dak is an inferior qb, what is it going to take for you to change your assessment of him and his abilities?

Honest question.

They never will change their opinion. Too much time, energy, and ego invested to back down now.

So what you will see (and already are) is two things:

1. When Dak makes a mistake or has a bad game— “See!!! We werz rite abowt dis joke of a QewBee!!”

2. And when Dak plays well— even if Dallas were to win multiple SBs— they will credit the OL, the skill players, the improved D, the coaches etc… ALL before crediting Dak.

Because to them— he is and always has to remain— a bus driver in order to preserve their egos. It’s pretty sad and really funny at the same time lol

Jipper

Reaction score
They never will change their opinion. Too much time, energy, and ego invested to back down now.

So what you will see (and already are) is two things:

1. When Dak makes a mistake or has a bad game— “See!!! We werz rite abowt dis joke of a QewBee!!”

2. And when Dak plays well— even if Dallas were to win multiple SBs— they will credit the OL, the skill players, the improved D, the coaches etc… ALL before crediting Dak.

Because to them— he is and always has to remain— a bus driver in order to preserve their egos. It’s pretty sad and really funny at the same time lol

It's too bad if this is the actual case, because dak is trending towards being a top 4 qb for us in our history with potential to do something special.

I get being pragmatic esp bc he has had struggles at times but this year he has shown a massive jump and consistency- both of which are massive reasons for our success.

Hopefully those that have a negative outlook can get to a point where they feel better and at least enjoy the journey

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much arguing that goes on around here about Dak, you'd think maybe people would just stand back and watch this guy become one of the best QB's in the league.

I get the trepidation when he was tossing ducks out there. But it isn't just the fact he's become a surprisingly accurate passer. But Dak has grown into a leader. Something you see in Brady. Dak's confidence, and his work ethic are just in rarified air now days. This team rallies around Dak. They believe he can take them to the promised land. Me too!

I am one of the gray beards on this site. I have to tell you that standing around and complaining about this guy is wasted time and air. If the front office can keep a steady cadre of talent around him, this guy will be wallpapering the Star with Super Bowl skins.
The problem is...now people aren't just goading people...trolling. They even admit it.

So they encourage them to respond, then beech about it. People are nuts.

reddyuta

Reaction score
When a person does push back against the facts, when they simply cannot admit they were wrong in any circumstance? What in their psychological makeup makes it impossible for them to admit they were wrong, even when it is obvious they were? And why does this happen so repetitively — why do they never admit they were wrong?

The answer is related to their ego, their very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.Tthat is the majority of Dak haters.

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
Charles Bukowski

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So you start 3 Dak love threads at 237 in the morning.....damn man seek hekp

Again what's the problem with positive Dak threads being posted on a Cowboys forum or by Cowboys fans? And why do some seem so bothered by this, but are just fine with multiple Dak criticism or Dak hating threads being posted, often by the same poster or fan?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Let see we are at a Cowboy site talking about the Dallas Cowboys QB and we have people peeing their panties over it? lol Yes guys Dak Prescott the QB of the Dallas Cowboys one of the highest ranked QB in the NFL this season. Get use to it. lol

Blake

Reaction score
So you start 3 Dak love threads at 237 in the morning.....damn man seek hekp

Strong leaders bring out the beta in you; which is why I doubt your proud claims of being a vet. Or if you were one, likely a a malingering ****bag that saw a lot of duty and didn’t get promoted past e-3

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I don't know about Tampa fans with Winston, but I'm pretty sure that fans of other teams would be "pounding their chests" about their QB having 15 TDs passes against the Blitz, as they would be with any top NFL QB stat, in which their QB happened to be a part of. I'm sure that fans or other teams give love to their QB, when he is QBIng good and elite NFL football and when the stats show that he is QBing good and elite NFL football.

And I'm more sure that fans of other NFL, who has a top five or ten QB in stats and a QB that's leading a winning, playoff contending team, don't have other fans Anti-*insert the name all of those other QBs* of their team, always rushing in with negativity and resentment, anytime some thing positive gets posted about their team's, QB's accomplishments, positive QB attributes or achievements. I'm sure that other of all of the other NFL teams, who have a top 5 or 10 QB, don't have a portion of fans constantly trying to gatekeep the rest of the fanbase, when it comes to speaking about their team's QB in any positive aspect or manner. And I'm sure they aren't as bothered by seeing their QB receive credit and praise from NFL media and pundits, like some Cowboys fans seem to be, when Dak receives it from NFL media, pundits, and other fans.

As some seem to only believe that only negative opinions about Dak should be allowed, while anything positive he does should be ignored or not discussed, due to some believing that any positive topic of Dak is "trolling" those who are his critics and those who don't like him.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

:clap::clap: