Video: Dak Prescott looks towards Cowboys 2017 season | SC6 | ESPN

Garrettop

Reaction score
As much as I liked Tony, the difference in confidence and hunger exuded between Romo and Dak in interviews and sitdowns is becoming increasingly apparent. Romo always had something approaching an awe shucks presentation, and Dak always looks like he's prepared to throw down if needed.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
As much as I liked Tony, the difference in confidence and hunger exuded between Romo and Dak in interviews and sitdowns is becoming increasingly apparent. Romo always had something approaching an awe shucks presentation, and Dak always looks like he's prepared to throw down if needed.
No, he didn't. Romo spoke the game (in presentation).

Dak is great, our leader, and greatness in making, but can you compliment one without denigrating another?

He (Romo) looked "awe shucks" but nothing about him -- his body language and effort -- was ever "awe shucks"

Or buy into that bulljive narrative. Whatevs. You're not some clever guy to say it for the first time, and you certainly won't be the last.

Section446

Reaction score
I never felt confident in Romo, I feel confident in Prescott.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Dak is great, our leader, and greatness in making, but can you compliment one without denigrating another?

He (Romo) looked "awe shucks" but nothing about him -- his body language and effort -- was ever "awe shucks"

Or buy into that bulljive narrative. Whatevs. You're not some clever guy to say it for the first time, and you certainly won't be the last.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Garrettop

Reaction score

Did I say anything about his effort? Romo was never the problem in Dallas. I will say though, Dak and Brady have a lot more in common in the eyes than Romo and Brady. We will see how the rest of it plays out.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score

I think what he meant is Romo and Dak have two different auras and projections of confidence. I see what he is saying because you can tell the difference in their demeanors in their press conferences.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Did I say anything about his effort? Romo was never the problem in Dallas. I will say though, Dak and Brady have a lot more in common in the eyes than Romo and Brady. We will see how the rest of it plays out.
I was making Brady/Dak threads last year when everyone thought I was nuts. Then Kellerman comes out with it and then it's en vogue. Before that it was lazy McNabb/McNair/Moon references.

I addressed your post. I addressed it correctly.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think what he meant is Romo and Dak have two different auras and projections of confidence. I see what he is saying because you can tell the difference in their demeanors in their press conferences.
I think Romo was incredibly well said and confident in his conferences. Incredibly well said.

With respect, brother.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

One more thing.

Although I don't get it, it's very helpful. Such opinions on Romo help me differentiate people who really know football and those who don't