Video: Dak Prescott No excuses now

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
New receivers, and help with the O-line. Yeah, if Dak doesn't put up another miracle season to match his rookie year then he is the person they blame and throw under the bus.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Over/under Dak gets extended at the half way point next season?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas screwed this Dez thing up tremendously. They put Dak in a bad situation. If he doesn’t deliver then he’ll be the next to go.

This wasn’t a Dez problem..

Dez had plenty of his own problems, and he certainly was no help to Dak. There is no question that Dak is playing for his next contract. I expect him to improve without the constant pressure of having to feed the ball to a guy thats never open.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over/under Dak gets extended at the half way point next season?

He will play lights out, Jerry dubs him the next Aikman, gives him a $300 contract. Then Dak thorows 15 INt’s to every 1 TD.
Some Fans will defend him him on here, and blame Dez for his failures. Say he is worth every penny. Even though Dez will be playing in the SB for another team.

In 2019 Jerry supports Jason. As they release every player to pay for all those interceptions.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Lol to be fair, that first play he criticized, Dak was getting hit by his lineman on the deep ball. Which leads to my next point, Dak has very poor pocket awareness. And he doesn't step into the pocket correctly. Let's see what happens this year. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dallas screwed this Dez thing up tremendously. They put Dak in a bad situation. If he doesn’t deliver then he’ll be the next to go.

This wasn’t a Dez problem..

So if Zeke again rushes around 4.1 ypc this season, will you guys create as many Zeke threads saying he has to deliver, it wasn't the OL problem he sucked?

WhizKid

Reaction score
He will play lights out, Jerry dubs him the next Aikman, gives him a $300 contract. Then Dak thorows 15 INt’s to every 1 TD.
Some Fans will defend him him on here, and blame Dez for his failures. Say he is worth every penny. Even though Dez will be playing in the SB for another team.

In 2019 Jerry supports Jason. As they release every player to pay for all those interceptions.

A new lot of Panther JAGS on defense and Dolphin cuts on offense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol to be fair, that first play he criticized, Dak was getting hit by his lineman on the deep ball. Which leads to my next point, Dak has very poor pocket awareness. And he doesn't step into the pocket correctly. Let's see what happens this year. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s not a perfect analysis but it’s close.

Dez is not a problem. He’s getting cut because Dak sucks at getting him the ball.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Watch this video and the other video Akoye put out if you want to see the truth. Dez is open.

I have said this for the last few years but sitting in the stadium every week I see williams open all the time. Dak never even looks at him nor did cassel in 15.

No one wants to hear that but Williams ran a lot of deep and intermediate stuff where I would sit in my seat like why are they not throwing him the ball?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I wonder how Zeke is going to run now that Dez isn’t drawing triple coverage every play. He may only get 2.1 YPC this year. Since Dak can’t throw more than 4 yards downfield we may have the worst offense in league history coming up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Watch this video and the other video Akoye put out if you want to see the truth. Dez is open.
There's no question that Dak and Dez failed each other. But to pretend like this was just Dak? Dak didn't make Dez drop footballs last season. There was literally a play last year where Dez barked on the sidelines about getting him the football and he throws it to him and he fumbles it.