Video: Dak Prescott: On Cooper Rush; Motivation & More

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Reminder fellas, the re-airing of the Boys/Colts game is tonight on NFLN at 5pm PST :star:

Wonderful vid, thanks Ad!! :)

Alrighty, then! Thanks Trouty. I'll write myself a memo as soon as I get done posting this! For me, it's 7:00 p.m., Central. :)

Last edited:

kevm3

Reaction score
Dak already showed the world what he is. People keep moving the goalposts and its sad that its even coming from cowboys fans. The offense was so unbelievably good that not a single game was won with 4 different qbs starting once Romo came out. Dak has won games without dez, turon and he marched the team effortlessly down the field without zeke against the colts in that last pteseason game.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak already showed the world what he is. People keep moving the goalposts and its sad that its even coming from cowboys fans. The offense was so unbelievably good that not a single game was won with 4 different qbs starting once Romo came out. Dak has won games without dez, turon and he marched the team effortlessly down the field without zeke against the colts in that last pteseason game.
They're probably still be making excuses when he wins the SB.