Twitter: Dak Prescott responds to Landon Collins

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak fell for the nonsense? Methinks he might have wrote a check, he can't cash.

All he needed to say was: "We'll see Sunday." :facepalm:

I don't see that would have made any difference. After the game Dak will get treated the same based on the results regardless of what he said. If he had talked trash there would be some difference, but he didn't.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I don't see that would have made any difference. After the game Dak will get treated the same based on the results regardless of what he said. If he had talked trash there would be some difference, but he didn't.

That's true! I just don't want them getting in his head if he starts to struggle. I see "challenge accepted" similar to "bring it on." Maybe my connotation of the phrase is wrong.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Collins should shut up and worry about himself making plays because if folks are honest he hasn't played very good lately

erod

Reaction score
Yes, that one. The same 0-1 team who changed their defense to a 3-4 and doesn't have the personnel to run it. That one.

Probably the last thing that team should be doing is talking crap.
I agree they should be easy pickings this week.

Ken

Reaction score
1 game out of the last 9 does not make you right. It’s ok to admit Prescott needs to be better. You’re not going to commit some sort of blasphemy. He would even tell you that
He does need to get better...a lot of players need to.

But I am not going to sit here and let everyone bash on a guy when it isn't warranted. Especially in this case...they are the last team that should say anything about his qb play.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
If he doesn't play well, what difference will it make whether he said "we'll see Sunday" or "challenge accepted"? Neither is trash talking, and both simply indicate that it will be the competition on the field that matters.

I have already stated that I don't believe that Dak said anything wrong. I just don't want him to open himself up to the world of words every Sunday. There is a reason they are signaling him out. We all know he has some deficiencies.

I do think he will play better. His second games stats have been better than his first. So the "competition on the field" will be better and hopefully a win will follow.