Twitter: Dak Prescott talks Trevon Diggs

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if this kid has a top 10 ranking by the end of the season. His mentality is every ball in the air is just as much his as the receiver. At his presser, he talked about calling/talking with his brother every day picking his brain for tips on how to improve his game.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I like the mentality of a defensive back that thinks he has as much right to the ball as anyone, it falls right into place with a scheme that allows you to play the ball. We got great value with this second round pick and I think we'll be glad he's with us for a long time.

Last edited:

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I'm an Auburn guy and I was well aware of Diggs on my rival's team.

I honestly felt Dallas would trade back and get him in the 1st if Chassion wasn't on the board.

Never dreamed Lamb would be at 17, and especially can't believe Diggs was there in the mid 2nd.

Our cup runneth over.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I wonder if we would have drafted him at 17 if both CD and Chassion were gone,the fact that he has made so many plays on the ball is a refreshing change.

There were sources that said that he will be their first-rounder if Ceedee or Chasson were gone.

lockster

Reaction score
Be nice if he's good, but I'll wait to see if it's more than just words. Talk is cheap.

Swagger

Reaction score
Let's wait and see how he gets on in actual games. The other side of a CB being so aggressive is that they can get badly burned so it's a fine balance. Of course we all want a ball hawk but not at the expense of giving up huge chunk plays.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I still can't believe our good fortune in this year's draft. It almost seems unfair to the other teams that we are getting away with the haul of talent we walked away with... except those other teams let it happen. lol