Twitter: Dak Prescott talks Trevon Diggs

Hardline

Reaction score
I wonder if we would have drafted him at 17 if both CD and Chassion were gone,the fact that he has made so many plays on the ball is a refreshing change.
I think we would've traded down and targeted Xavier McKinney.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I wonder if we would have drafted him at 17 if both CD and Chassion were gone,the fact that he has made so many plays on the ball is a refreshing change.

It's my understanding him and the Clemson CB would of been in the conversion if their board was wiped out.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I like the mentality of a defensive back that thinks he has as much right to the ball as anyone, it falls right into place with a scheme that allows you to play the ball. We got great value with this second round pick and I think we'll be glad he's with us for a long time.

This is exactly what Nolan said when he was hired. He wants QB's to be fearful when throwing to his corners. Diggs is an ideal fit.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I'll never understand how a lot of our draft picks fell as far as they did. I know I've been tough on Jerrah but he aced the draft.
I hope so. I’m really excited. But I also remember a lot of post draft hype. We’ve been convinced of many draft steals that went bust. Peppi Zelner and Rob Petiti say hello.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's wait and see how he gets on in actual games. The other side of a CB being so aggressive is that they can get badly burned so it's a fine balance. Of course we all want a ball hawk but not at the expense of giving up huge chunk plays.
Which is why I didn't mind Byron's lack of turnovers. His lack of aggression didn't cost a lot of TDs or big plays.

Swagger

Reaction score
Which is why I didn't mind Byron's lack of turnovers. His lack of aggression didn't cost a lot of TDs or big plays.
Same for me. It wasn't his natural game here. It was a shame that we didn't have a ball hawk in the secondary (perhaps Diggs) to have taken advantage alongside him.

KDM256

Reaction score
If Diggs can stay healthy, he'll be special.. Calling it now, Diggs will have a pick 6 during his rookie year, book it!!

zerofill

Reaction score
Like T.J. Watt... I would go after those types of players on genetics alone lol.