Dak Prescott up-to-date career game stats & comparisons

Blackrain

Reaction score
You and your clan know us by name right off the cuff as they say.
Interesting?
You guys should start your own site called the "Dakfantasyzone" where Dak has over 30 TD for once and 300 + yards games weekly (Not against the Giants) and just finished winning his 5 th Superbowl....

P.S. And finally one more fantasy happening ....Dak beats out David Carr in a Accuracy test...lol...

We have our own site here, unfortunately, the Mods let you troll it. We are happy with a QB who is showing progress every year gives us great value and possesses the intangibles to actually win games not just accumulate stats .

You guys need to follow another team where the QB gives you the stats you need against the opponents you desire and fulfills all the unrealistic expectations while being a mid round pick in turnkey fashion .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 yrs and 2 games does NOT make career and IMO cant be used to start making Comps over Vets who have been playing 7-19yrs and have truly made their mark..

Im luving what Daks doing , hes our QB and im glad hes improved.. its 2 small window for any of these 2-4 yr QBs to be compared to the Elite guys, I know its fun but you have to wait 7-10 yrs to even call a players data a CAREER..
I know its fun for fans to do this especially with all the flak Daks gotten, but again its my opinion, Dak does not yet have CAREER numbers until he does..

Look at what happened to Luck so much expectations, so much early success but now it over and he will be forgotten in most career comps..to short not enough Data..

its TBD guys

This sounds like you want him to fail so in 7 years you can come back and say...I told you so...
Just enjoy what he is doing game to game, and look at the potential of at least keeping it up. 5 more years is way to far down the road.

Here is a clue, most of those QB's you say have this 7 year career mark, like it is a magic number, which it is not, started out good, as Dak has done. So chances are in 7 years we will be saying the same things, comparing 7 year accomplishments.
Luck, well, injuries happen, so don't use that as an example that he won't be compared to the other QB's that say, played for 12 years. Just a bad comparison. Can't help injuries. That is like saying if Barry Sanders would have kept playing....blah, blah, boo hoo.

Joe Namath should never be in the HOF for his stats alone. He made it as a celebrity QB. Drew Pearson should be in the HOF in comparing his stats to the celebrity of the 70's Steelers WR's.
I am just enjoying how much better he looks and he looked good before. I was not sold on him 100% going into this year, but these 1st 2 games moved that needle up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did you feel the same way after Romo's first 3 years as a starter? I bet you didn't.

no I didnt BUT now that his a career is over we can go back and compare that to others FULL career.. like I said its my opinion and right to wait and see at least until year 7 to start making these comps..

Yes I like to have fun with fans here I am a big Romo fan and FEEL he was one of the best we have ever had and his career numbers show that..Not his fault he didnt play with a HOF coach, and 12 HOF players..

and Yes the same with Zeke he cant yet be ranked against his veteran counter parts but we can compare them to current players who have started around the same time IE Gurley, Barkley, Fournette, and Kamara..

thats fun but not against big time players like Emmitt and Barry etc or even Dorsett, its not fair to either side..
So the fun comps should be simply Dak Vs Goff and Wentz add in JimmyG, Jackson , and new blood QBs..
however im not starting the comps to a Brady, Brees, Aikman, or even Wilson again not fair to either party as 3yrs does not make a career..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
no I didnt BUT now that his a career is over we can go back and compare that to others FULL career.. like I said its my opinion and right to wait and see at least until year 7 to start making these comps..

Yes I like to have fun with fans here I am a big Romo fan and FEEL he was one of the best we have ever had and his career numbers show that..Not his fault he didnt play with a HOF coach, and 12 HOF players..

and Yes the same with Zeke he cant yet be ranked against his veteran counter parts but we can compare them to current players who have started around the same time IE Gurley, Barkley, Fournette, and Kamara..

thats fun but not against big time players like Emmitt and Barry etc or even Dorsett, its not fair to either side..
So the fun comps should be simply Dak Vs Goff and Wentz add in JimmyG, Jackson , and new blood QBs..
however im not starting the comps to a Brady, Brees, Aikman, or even Wilson again not fair to either party as 3yrs does not make a career..
Well then you are being a hypocrite by demanding the opposite against Dak. Sorry but you just invalidated yourself. You are being completely biased and two-faced. Sorry but you're absolutely wrong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This sounds like you want him to fail so in 7 years you can come back and say...I told you so...
Just enjoy what he is doing game to game, and look at the potential of at least keeping it up. 5 more years is way to far down the road.

Here is a clue, most of those QB's you say have this 7 year career mark, like it is a magic number, which it is not, started out good, as Dak has done. So chances are in 7 years we will be saying the same things, comparing 7 year accomplishments.
Luck, well, injuries happen, so don't use that as an example that he won't be compared to the other QB's that say, played for 12 years. Just a bad comparison. Can't help injuries. That is like saying if Barry Sanders would have kept playing....blah, blah, boo hoo.

Joe Namath should never be in the HOF for his stats alone. He made it as a celebrity QB. Drew Pearson should be in the HOF in comparing his stats to the celebrity of the 70's Steelers WR's.
I am just enjoying how much better he looks and he looked good before. I was not sold on him 100% going into this year, but these 1st 2 games moved that needle up.
why would I want our QB to final that means we fail as team and thats not what fan wants..

Daks Career= insufficient data /TBD..

sound like you are comparing him with the best before he accomplishes anything because you afraid to wait..:)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well then you are being a hypocrite by demanding the opposite against Dak. Sorry but you just invalidated yourself.
you dont determine who valid and whos not, get life ..

Are you the mayor of the internet and ALL OPINIONS have to go through you to be validated..

dude the ego on you...wow:lmao2::lmao::facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you dont determine who valid and whos not, get life ..

Are you the mayor of the internet and ALL OPINIONS have to go through you to be validated..

dude the ego on you...wow:lmao2::lmao::facepalm:
Get lost with your biased trolling dude, or go follow another team. You just ratted yourself out. Bonafide trolling.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
why would I want our QB to final that means we fail as team and thats not what fan wants..

Daks Career= insufficient data /TBD..

sound like you are comparing him with the best before he accomplishes anything because you afraid to wait..:)

I am not comparing him to anyone. Just saying, this wait 7 years, stuff has no meaning.
It was like in 2016, the next big test for Dak every week. Now it is wait until this offense faces a real defense.

sean10mm

Reaction score
QBs are a team stat... until the team loses, then they somehow become a QB stat every time.

Funny how that works.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I am not comparing him to anyone. Just saying, this wait 7 years, stuff has no meaning.
It was like in 2016, the next big test for Dak every week. Now it is wait until this offense faces a real defense.
He just admitted he didn't demand the same from Romo after barely Romo's first 3 years as a starter, plus he admitted he's a huge Romo sexual who feels Romo got shafted, etc. Now we know why he berates Dak at every turn. The dude is a bonafide biased troll. His opinions against Dak heretofore have no merit.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
BUT, and I'm saying this in all fairness and my backing of Dak, he would be way less if not for the o-line JJ and the FO has put in front of him. Take a look across the spectrum at teams say like Houston. Watson is a damn good QB, even better then I give credit for, but his o-line absolutely sucks! He still has those games where he balls out, but most times the dude is running for his life. Another look at Rodgers, that's another team that invest into good solid o-linemen and it pays off in his play on the field, hard to make reads running for your life or laying on your back. SO I 100% agree Dak is moving to that franchise elite QB field, but let's all hope once he gets paid as one, it doesn't come at the cost of not affording those great o-linemen that paved the way for him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Get lost with your biased trolling dude, or go follow another team. You just ratted yourself out. Bonafide trolling.
NO I DID NOT,,

I SUPPORT DAK 100% but wont drink the koolaid….

so troll your way out of your figmented imagination that your opinions are more valid then mine..im sorry im no cupake fan that will already start comps to Elite players until I see more Data.. Dak needs to prove over a longer period of time for me to start doing this....

so you move on,MR Mayor of your own mind..now pick up your participation trophy on the way out..buh bye

blueblood70

Reaction score
He just admitted he didn't demand the same from Romo after barely Romo's first 3 years as a starter, plus he admitted he's a huge Romo sexual who feels Romo got shafted, etc. Now we know why he berates Dak at every turn. The dude is a bonafide biased troll. His opinions against Dak heretofore have no merit.
I admitted no such thing LMAO..you are funny but not haha funny... gtfooh yourself..

I said we can NOW use Romos total career numbers to compare him to other great QBs should we want to.. daks 3 yrs and 2 games is nowhere close enough data to start using stats that can either get better or decline over 3-4 more years..he does not have a career yet.. I said compare him to current QBs in his class and age group all you want but not elite layers that have EARED their stats over 7, 10, 17, and more years..

do you need a comprehension class? apparently you read and make up staff afterward and your conclusions are dead WRONG..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
NO I DID NOT,,

I SUPPORT DAK 100% but wont drink the koolaid….

so troll your way out of your figmented imagination that your opinions are more valid then mine..im sorry im no cupake fan that will already start comps to Elite players until I see more Data.. Dak needs to prove over a longer period of time for me to start doing this....

so you move on,MR Mayor of your own mind..now pick up your participation trophy on the way out..buh bye
Go rain on your own party. If you want to be miserable or in denial, go do it elsewhere. This thread is here for fans who acknowledge and appreciate Dak's accomplishments. Trolls like you need to be given timeouts for intentionally trying to ruin everyone else's parade and support for Cowboys players. This is the Cowboys Fan Zone by the way.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go rain on your own party. If you want to be miserable or in denial, go do it elsewhere. This thread is here for fans who acknowledge and appreciate Dak's accomplishments. Trolls like you need to be given timeouts for intentionally trying to ruin everyone else's parade and support for Cowboys players. This is the Cowboys Fan Zone by the way.
who the F is miserable im realist and have choice and the right to express my own opinions.. just because they dont fit yours doesn't make them negative, they are RESERVED, tempered, and patient..

MOVING ON:facepalm::dance:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
" He looks different this year." Do you mean your eyes like what they see? Cause that's the definition of passing the eye test.
It's not really semantics. It's a completely different perspective.

My eyes like what they've seen so far, because they've seen quicker decisions and more decisiveness, crisper throws that maintain velocity without sailing as much, and better vision/anticipation. And my eyes hope that it is sustained and not an aberration.

My brain tells me, it's just two games, and that I can't make any conclusions from such things. It also tells me, that there is probably some improvement going on, even if the current level isn't maintained long-term.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Based on his first two games building on how he finished last season and even indicating improvement, it wouldn't concern me as much for Dallas to extend Dak now as it would have in the preseason. I still wouldn't mind waiting and seeing if this continues, just because we haven't seen a full season of great play by Dak since 2016, but there's no doubt that we have reason to be confident right now about them giving him franchise QB money.

I certainly could not have said that at the beginning of last season, when Dak had 81.1 and 95.4 ratings in the first two games. (In the third game, he had a 54.5 rating, and at that point had 2 TDs and 2 interceptions ... but also had been sacked 11 times.)