News: Dak Prescott vs. Stephon Gilmore: 'Iron Sharpening Iron' in Cowboys Workouts

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
He only played 6 full seasons though. Did you say the same thing about other quarterbacks who didn't win Superbowls in their first full 6 seasons??? No you didn't. Do I need to name the names of those quarterbacks to trash your weak *** agenda??

It doesn't matter because you always run from debate of actual production and facts anyways.

Go take your weak, cowardly, Hail to the Commanders smelling *** back on your own team's board.
He led the league in picks in his 8th (not even full) season and not only failed to win the Super Bowl, but failed to get out of the divisional round.

His play has been the reason Dallas has been bounced the last 2 post seasons.

But since he probably said something like “I have to get better, it starts with me” people think he’s a leader.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......Another Fumble or Interception by Dakchoka!!!!!
P.S. Hey Dakko stop sweating man your panic syndrome showing big time!!!!!
Tell me, do you enjoy watching the Cowboys , or do you constantly ***** at the TV

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell me, do you enjoy watching the Cowboys , or do you constantly ***** at the TV
Watching our Dak-friendly offense does wonders for one's nervous system.
From frustration to boredom is usually the emotions felt as 3 and outs and FG after FG well you get the idea.
Shame the NFC East woke up and now we can't get our stats padded to sell our mythical greatness.
P.S. I have my Wild Turkey company and after 7 seasons of Dakko nothing that he does really surprises me to the point that I @@@@@...... oops another turnover by Dak.

GINeric

Reaction score
He led the league in picks in his 8th (not even full) season and not only failed to win the Super Bowl, but failed to get out of the divisional round.

His play has been the reason Dallas has been bounced the last 2 post seasons.

But since he probably said something like “I have to get better, it starts with me” people think he’s a leader.

Winning a Superbowl is the job and responsibility of management, coaching, and the entire roster, not just the quarterback.

Yes, he messed us up big time with erratic passes BUT all those interceptions weren't his fault.

Now since we're bringing up what Dak has done, tell me his career winning percentage as a starter, his number of game winning drives, his career QBR. Once you post that production, it'll help you figure out part of the reason why some INCLUDING his own teammates considers him a leader.

If you need help finding those numbers/production or choose to conveniently not post the production you've researched, I can gladly help.

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
Winning a Superbowl is the job and responsibility of management, coaching, and the entire roster, not just the quarterback.

Yes, he messed us up big time with erratic passes BUT all those interceptions weren't his fault.

Now since we're bringing up what Dak has done, tell me his career winning percentage as a starter, his number of game winning drives, his career QBR. Once you post that production, it'll help you figure out part of the reason why some INCLUDING his own teammates considers him a leader.

If you need help finding those numbers/production or choose to conveniently not post the production you've researched, I can gladly help.
Stats are for losers

GINeric

Reaction score
Stats are for losers

So why are people coming out of college's draft positioning based on stats? When players get paid bonuses and max contracts, the negotiations between the GM and the players agent start with STATS.

Players paid incentives are based on STATS. If stats didn't matter... what are those sheets that scouts and coaches are holding in their hands while they're at the NFL Combine?? Why do people time the players with clocks?

If stats dont matter, why haven't you ever seen a third string quarterback in college get drafted number one over all?? The Heisman trophy is awarded based on STATS.

When people get selected into the Hall of Fame.... they don't get inducted based on their looks or worth. They get there based on STATS.

Only weak *** losers believe stats don't matter.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Umm...I don't believe you don't sharpen iron. You sharpen steel on things like sharpening stones.

Iron you mold when it's hot into steel shapes for cutting utensils like knives or weapons like swords.

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
Actually, your coward *** is the only clown here. Now that we've established that.

You bring up what Belichick said, but i can list many other coaches who said that stats do matter.

Speaking of Belichick, why haven't he won a playoff game since Brady left?? Nevermind, thats another conversation for another day.

I noticed you didn't address how players are inducted into the Hall of Fame. So again.... how are players selected to be inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Clown...
Name 3 coaches who say stats matter.

If the hall of fame was based on stats then 90% of the members have to be swapped out for players with much better stats.

Ask Barry Bonds, Pete Rose, Mark Maguire, Roger Clemens would be in the HoF

Matt Ryan and Matt Stafford would be 1st ballot HoFers.

Ricky Watters would be a HoFer

I get it, you’re a fantasy nerd, keep thinking stats matter

GINeric

Reaction score
Name 3 coaches who say stats matter.

If the hall of fame was based on stats then 90% of the members have to be swapped out for players with much better stats.

Ask Barry Bonds, Pete Rose, Mark Maguire, Roger Clemens would be in the HoF

Matt Ryan and Matt Stafford would be 1st ballot HoFers.

Ricky Watters would be a HoFer

I get it, you’re a fantasy nerd, keep thinking stats matter

I don't have time to add all the coaches who believe stats are important. There are plenty of coaches that you already know who's into analytics. There's your answer for that.

I've already crushed your whole BS argument lil guy and it wasn't even difficult.

With that said, if stats aren't important.... why are they the biggest negotiating tool used in meetings to determine contracts??

If stats aren't important, why do the NFL official staff keep track of them to determine division winners, playoff placement/seeding, home field advantage, etc??

You sound pretty dumb kid, and I can tell you've just started watching football. For the record, I don't play fantasy football. I leave those type of things for nerds like you who were scared to leave the front steps of your parents house.

Thank you for hilariously embarrassing yourself by stating that players and coaches in the NFL don't get inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame by the amount of stats/production over the course of their careers..... LOL!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
According to Dak:
"It's been great to have that - just to be able to practice against that and such an elite corner," Dak said of competing with Gilmore in practice. "And on the other side, you got a guy like Diggs who's just the same way. It's iron sharpening iron. Ready to get out to camp and we can be competing for real."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...e-trevon-diggs-camp-competition-interceptions
I wonder if this will affect Dak's development in learning and executing the New Offense. Whereas in the past Dak didn't need to practice well or even play in the preseason games because He knew Kellen's offense like the back of His Hand . . . This year is different, Will Mike force Dak to play in the preseason? Will Jerry over rule Him ? Will this allow Will Grier to shine in preseason? (I am excited to see His development a lot of talent and He has been sitting and learning)

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yes, he messed us up big time with erratic passes
One sentence in the whole post that is honest. There is a starting point. . The Truth shall set you free

Now lets honestly talk about it without all the excuses