News: Dak Prescott vs. Stephon Gilmore: 'Iron Sharpening Iron' in Cowboys Workouts

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haters are possessed with Dak, they'll come up with many more. I wish they would just walk into traffic....that would be more entertaining than their constant hate aimed at THEIR QB.
OMG, I have doubts about Prescott's abilities at QB......oh well only one thing left to do in life..... :muttley:
836ccac0-4464-4173-9900-771c98e1a224-0319WALK2.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion?...Gilly is CB1.
I honestly don’t know lol. I’ve wondered this. I think Diggs will still defend the best receivers on the opposite team but maybe he doesn’t have to trail now?

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
200+ yards of pushing a 5 man sled loaded on back with a coach and a waterboy, followed by 2 players pushing the sled from the edge 360° twice with the coach and waterboy standing on back of the sled. Then run drills through the chute made to make you stay low. Afterwards, make them run sprints. Finish it off with having to run 1.2 miles under 10 minutes. If you don't make it, you do 400 yard crab crawls. If you refuse or can't hack it, you get your pink slip given. Bye!

All in the summer heat (every week)

That's how football was done in LF (deep South Texas) back in the mid 80s - early 90s.

I bet today's Dallas Cowboys couldn't handle that. They would run to their agents and NFLPA representatives.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
200+ yards of pushing a 5 man sled loaded on back with a coach and a waterboy, followed by 2 players pushing the sled from the edge 360° twice with the coach and waterboy standing on back of the sled. Then run drills through the chute made to make you stay low. Afterwards, make them run sprints. Finish it off with having to run 1.2 miles under 10 minutes. If you don't make it, you do 400 yard crab crawls. If you refuse or can't hack it, you get your pink slip given. Bye!

All in the summer heat (every week)

That's how football was done in LF (deep South Texas) back in the mid 80s - early 90s.

I bet today's Dallas Cowboys couldn't handle that. They would run to their agents and NFLPA representatives.
Good riddance to those times. Along with 2 a day practices in 100 degree heat.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Haters are possessed with Dak, they'll come up with many more. I wish they would just walk into traffic....that would be more entertaining than their constant hate aimed at THEIR QB.
maybe not walk into traffic but have electrodes tied to their cohones&nipples and let us watch the show. LOL

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
According to Dak:
"It's been great to have that - just to be able to practice against that and such an elite corner," Dak said of competing with Gilmore in practice. "And on the other side, you got a guy like Diggs who's just the same way. It's iron sharpening iron. Ready to get out to camp and we can be competing for real."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...e-trevon-diggs-camp-competition-interceptions
It actually could be really good for Dak as far as being shown when he is taking too many chances. It's a lot easier to choose to throw into coverage when you are facing Anthony Brown at corner. With Gilmore, he'll make Dak pay for bad choices that will hopefully help him cut back on them during the season. Tougher corners mean the quarterback has to be more careful with the ball. Of course, how often he'll face Gilmore and Diggs instead of Joseph and Wright isn't known, but during the first vs. first drills, he can test what works and what doesn't against some of the top corners in the game.

GINeric

Reaction score
Year 8 and this dude still falling for the off-season Dak hype lololololololololol
He only played 6 full seasons though. Did you say the same thing about other quarterbacks who didn't win Superbowls in their first full 6 seasons??? No you didn't. Do I need to name the names of those quarterbacks to trash your weak *** agenda??

It doesn't matter because you always run from debate of actual production and facts anyways.

Go take your weak, cowardly, Hail to the Commanders smelling *** back on your own team's board.