Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Wins and losses are results.
Results are stats.

Therefore,

Wins and losses are stats.
Nice try.

Ok, how about this. Championships, wins and losses are the only stats that mean anything. The rest are for fantasy football dorks.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Nice try.

Ok, how about this. Championships, wins and losses are the only stats that mean anything. The rest are for fantasy football dorks.
Kellen Moore is one. It's obvious his system is all about lighting up the scoreboard, not consistency.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Considering the patched together O line, the offense is doing very well. They score on most of their drives. They're working things out. The run game is coming around. The defense is sick and puts us in good field position. Team wins. Of course Dak leaves his feet and throws dumb. Especially in the flats. Just stop that. But still playing well and making plays. We just embarrassed two teams, lets see 3.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dude really tried arguing that wins and losses are results but passes completed aren’t.

Then wants people to think he is intelligent.

Lmaooo
Is this erod the guy who claimed "Dak doesn't throw a catchable ball?" Dude completing 70+% of his passes this season and 67% for his career but they're not "catchable." So if they're not being caught how are they being completed at one of the highest clips of all time? Asking for a friend..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nice try.

oh, so now you support stats.

I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats.

does that pretty much capture who you are?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dude really tried arguing that wins and losses are results but passes completed aren’t.

Then wants people to think he is intelligent.

Lmaooo
yeah, he stepped in it. and it was deep. too funny. then he tried to explain himself, back tracked and tried another spin and landed in face first. :thumbup:

erod

Reaction score
oh, so now you support stats.

I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats. I support stats. I don't support stats.

does that pretty much capture who you are?
You're afflicted. Good lord. Can't even follow a discussion.

You must really miss Kellen Moore. He's the greatest offensive coordinator in Cowboys history in your world.

Game. Set. MATCH.

You're good for my winning percentage. There's a stat for you.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're afflicted. Good lord. Can't even follow a discussion.

You must really miss Kellen Moore. He's the greatest offensive coordinator in Cowboys history in your world.

Game. Set. MATCH.

You're good for my winning percentage. There's a stat for you.
game set match!!!? who you playing? yourself? against the wall I assume. so you just played against yourself and won and lost at the same time? :huh: so your record is 1-1 after 1 game LOL

wow, what must be going on in that head of yours. I bet the echos are deafening.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I’m so sick of hearing about the ‘dropped interception’. If he’s charged for probably at least 7 interceptions last year that weren’t his fault, then a ‘dropped interception’ is nothing more than an incomplete pass.
It happens to every QB in this league, including Mahomes.

Ken

Reaction score
I’m so sick of hearing about the ‘dropped interception’. If he’s charged for probably at least 7 interceptions last year that weren’t his fault, then a ‘dropped interception’ is nothing more than an incomplete pass.
IT is an incomplete for every other qb in the league, Dak's stick with him for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.