Twitter: Dak Prescott will be inactive tonight

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Problem is - with a guy like Dak you can’t tell him to go play careful. He’s gonna go 110% every play. So he would risk making it worse. Sucks but I guess we have to trust the medical guys who make the decision

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I have a feeling Rush is gonna show out. I have no idea why I feel that way though

You’re feeling that way because you drank too much tonight. Getting woozy before the game is the only way to enjoy the incoming crapfest we’re about to witness anyways.

JBS

Reaction score
Bingo. Like I said in another thead. It was etched in stone the moment the line moved 5.5 points.
Of course. Now do me a favor and explain to @Diehardblues that the line moved 5.5 points based on Dak being out and not on excessive wagers on Minnesota. He has no idea how this works.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This is concerning. Who's to say he plays next week.
Next weeks game means nothing compared to tonight. It’s a game vs the AFC. But 3 weeks out is not a bad thing for a calf injury. Plus Dak was cleared to play. I bet he practices fully on Thursday.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you know that a team with HFA and a first round bye has. 50% better chance of going to the Super Bowl? Does that mean anything to you?
Does dak being out for 6 weeks mean anything to you?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Next weeks game means nothing compared to tonight. It’s a game vs the AFC. But 3 weeks out is not a bad thing for a calf injury. Plus Dak was cleared to play. I bet he practices fully on Thursday.

doubt it. Might be a CMC situation here. Everything looks like it’s going the right direction, organization borderline clears him to play, then boom, he’s on IR. Organization and Dak are lying about that calf.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This is concerning. Who's to say he plays next week.

Obviously we don't know. but he has to be very close given the type of rigorous workout they just completed without seemingly any limitations. If he's not practicing fully on Thursday, I'd start to worry.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The way he was moving around out there hard to think this isn't an overreaction from the Cowboys brass. He is a QB not a WR running around.

Hard to have much faith in Rush winning at Minn tonight.

zerofill

Reaction score
No one really knows if Rush is any good. Have to wait and see... dude has only thrown 3 passes in a real game.
Everyone seems to act like he is teh worst possible option, when no one has really seen him play.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So much for the "multiple sources" that claimed Dak was medically cleared. I'm just worried something else happened yesterday and he's back where he was after the Patriots game.