Dak Prescott's TTT (time to throw) for Week 1 was 2.11 seconds

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That interval seemed to lengthen as the game progressed and line protection improved. The same could not be said for Daniel Jones' time to throw. Dallas' defense made sure of that.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
That interval seemed to lengthen as the game progressed and line protection improved. The same could not be said for Daniel Jones' time to throw. Dallas' defense made sure of that.
I might be wrong but I think you’re misinterpreting the stat. Isn’t this how quick he is getting the ball out by design, not because of pressure.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I might be wrong but I think you’re misinterpreting the stat. Isn’t this how quick he is getting the ball out by design, not because of pressure.
Design and pressure are tied together (for good offenses, anyway).

I didn't notice, but it's certainly possible that they slowed down delivery later in the game as they realized the NYG rush wasn't getting home.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
getting the balls out quick is only a good thing when you have good decision making. Almost every throw I saw, the receiver wasn’t ready (his fault), meaning there’s a lack of communication/miscommunication or they dropped the ball (receiver fault). The placement of some of those balls was iffy but if you can touch the ball, you can catch it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And it all started with Dak making the right call on the coin toss so they could defer.

And it saved us from the melt downs on not going on offense first.

:thumbup:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak is so used to practicing versus this "2 Mississippi" pass rush it carried over to the game. This good tho because they'll need to get the ball out quick vs the best defenses.