Dak putting in the work early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing is wrong with supporting your franchise QB.
Nothing is wrong with having a solid sense of reality and recognition skills.
Nothing wrong with it until you start hijacking threads and turn them all into Dak hate. That's my issue. We have many Dak threads, why make them all anti Dak....that's what I find pathetic and call trolling.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I see the Dak haters are up early....gonna be a long day.
Salud, fellas....bring on the knee slappers. I've come to the realization that contant bashing of our QB makes you guys happy and I want you all to be happy. Get to spewing the hate and Be Happy! Salud!
It's gonna be a long... whatever. Until they win a Superbowl with him. And to be honest, I share that sentiment. He achieved nothing so far, but presents himself as if he was the GOAT. Embarrassing.

Hopefully he'll talk more to the coaches than the media in '23. THAT's a leader.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's gonna be a long... whatever. Until they win a Superbowl with him. And to be honest, I share that sentiment. He achieved nothing so far, but presents himself as if he was the GOAT. Embarrassing.

Hopefully he'll talk more to the coaches than the media in '23. THAT's a leader.
:facepalm::lmao::facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
me too, that is why the lovers need a forum of their own to share their love with other dak lovers with no chance of getting their feelings hurt, then resorting to name-calling the haters.
I'd rather be a lover!! Lol
Might have to be a 21 and over thread.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Tolbert looks rocked up and the part...must have been all the time in the gym but not the lineup.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
This is what some of you don't get....I used to hate Dennis Rodman until he came to the Spurs....I supported him and rooted for him...when he we to another team, I hated him again. My support is for the team and all the players on the team....I loved Romo, wish he hadn't have gotten hurt and Dak could have carried a clipboard for a couple of years and learned the NFL game before being thrown into the fire. That didn't happen...It is what it is. But, if the constant criticism makes you happy, have at it.. I want peace, love and happiness for all!
See? Others want that Superbowl. Seems like one group consists of Football fans, the other of... TikTokers? You decide.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See? Others want that Superbowl. Seems like one group consists of Football fans, the other of... TikTokers? You decide.
What QB is available that will guarantee us a SB, genius!! You guys are hilarious! Typical no nothing fans. Lol
I take it back,,I want you all to be happy. Go on...

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m not a dak hater and this is great to see….but we see this every year. He’s got a great work ethic and he’s a great teammate. He has to do it in the biggest games consistently.

Not in the “dak yard”

Polkton31

Reaction score
There is no narrative but facts: Dak has choked the last 2 games vs. SF and is coming off his worst career year in terms of INT's. He is not getting better but worse.
Hmm, I must have missed that part in the post where it talked about Dak having 2 bad games against SF, his worst year in terms of INTs, or him getting worse instead of better. I thought the post was about planned photo ops and Lamb/Gallup not being present. Guess I was wrong.

Perhaps all of your posts list nothing but facts... But to say that no one on this forum is pushing a narrative... That's disingenuous at best.

PS. From one Army Vet to another... Thanks for your service!

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with it until you start hijacking threads and turn them all into Dak hate. That's my issue. We have many Dak threads, why make them all anti Dak....that's what I find pathetic and call trolling.
I agree but I hope you see the trolling on the other side too. Many pro-Dak posts are solely to start yet another crap thread.

coult44

Reaction score
Let’s sign Foster Moreau, he will be cheap and he had all the explosive measurable stats at the combine. This is where Dallas fails. Get the guy on an upswing.
That’s Hendershot too

coult44

Reaction score
I agree but I hope you see the trolling on the other side too. Many pro-Dak posts are solely to start yet another crap thread.
I wish they’d just start benching guys for talking about Dak in non Dak threads. It would clean up really fast.

Qcard

Reaction score
Excuse me but you're wrong on many counts.
1. Since 2016 I have expressed my serious doubts about Dak's QB abilities and this can be confirmed by various members here.
Dak Haters wHAt dO oFfEnsIVe Rookie of the Year Mean???

Imbeciles :laugh:
2. It's not hate but criticizing so don't confuse the 2 words. The way you view the world is not necessarily the way the world exists!
I don't view Andy Dalton and Cooper Rush "same as" Prescott

Dak Haters can't relate to 21st Century Lockerroom Leadership
3. Your only complaints should and must be directed to your man-crush Mr.Prescott who continues to verify every Dak doubter out there including yours truly La PAPPYDOG with every choke performance he has esp in crucial games.
Dakota Prescott is QB1 on a team 2nd in Wins only to Kansas City Chiefs in last 2 Seasons.

Run along and buy some whack Colin Cowherd schtick

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Well, that’s what great leaders do.

Better than having a QB chasing birdies.

No one questions Dak work ethic and leadership. Let him be what he is (Hostetler) and stop trying to make him what he is not (Marino). One won a Super Bowl and the other never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.