Dak Ranked 9 on Chris Simms QB Big Board

Brax

Reaction score
Dak is already a stud, nothing you can do about that. Just resigned too for another 4. Even as a rookie Dak showed what he could do with better players around him. 13-3 should have given you a clue there.
Sorry 2016 Dak was a bus driver with the same results, failure. Stud or more aptly to this point a dud. Have all your excuses ready if it’s more of the same.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sorry 2016 Dak was a bus driver with the same results, failure. Stud or more aptly to this point a dud. Have all your excuses ready if it’s more of the same.

13-3 as a rookie is hardly a failure. You can pretend it is if you like. Obviously the writers didnt think so as they awarded him rookie of the year honors. :thumbup:

Brax

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't finish top 3 in the MVP voting this year I can think of a few posters that will have some crow to eat.

They have talked him up to the point that I expect nothing short of excellence this season.
No crow on this site only excuses and the blame game. When are you going to understand Dak walks on water and changes water to wine for his party guests according to some.

Brax

Reaction score
13-3 as a rookie is hardly a failure. You can pretend it is if you like. Obviously the writers didnt think so as they awarded him rookie of the year honors. :thumbup:
Great bus driving resulted in what for the team? Yes The legend of Dak keeps growing in your mind. I must of missed all those playoff wins and SB appearances just like I missed all those passing records last season you keep posting about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Great bus driving resulted in what for the team? Yes The legend of Dak keeps growing in your mind. I must of missed all those playoff wins and SB appearances just like I missed all those passing records last season you keep posting about.

Did you expect the Cowboys team the last 5 years to make the SB? I didnt. Did you expect the Cowboys to win the SB with a rookie QB? :laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2:

Brax

Reaction score
Did you expect the Cowboys team the last 5 years to make the SB? I didnt. Did you expect the Cowboys to win the SB with a rookie QB? :laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2:
You are the one pushing his greatness now you didn’t expect much. As for SB for a rookie no but done in 1 with that team I did expect a conference championship game at least. You can not keep saying he’s elite when he does nothing to merit it. 5 years in and you still don’t think he will get to the CCG or the SB do you, be honest.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are the one pushing his greatness now you didn’t expect much. As for SB for a rookie no but done in 1 with that team I did expect a conference championship game at least. You can not keep saying he’s elite when he does nothing to merit it. 5 years in and you still don’t think he will get to the CCG or the SB do you, be honest.
He'll say of course he can do it now, until he doesn't, then he'll switch to "did you really expect the Cowboys team the last 6 years to make the Super Bowl?"

Rinse and repeat every year until/if he actually does it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I'm just pushing the facts buddy.

I would never expect anything from a Garrett run team or a team with a bad defense, or a Jerry run organization.

Until the Cowboys fix the defense, I wouldnt be expect much of anything. When Dak is the reason they are losing, Ill let you know.

Brax

Reaction score
I'm just pushing the facts buddy.

I would never expect anything from a Garrett run team or a team with a bad defense, or a Jerry run organization.

Until the Cowboys fix the defense, I wouldnt be expect much of anything. When Dak is the reason they are losing, Ill let you know.
So you expect nothing because the rest of the entire organization stinks, you have all the excuses covered even when it’s on Dak. What a fan you are expecting nothing but stats Dak to help your fantasy team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you expect nothing because the rest of the entire organization stinks, you have all the excuses covered even when it’s on Dak. What a fan you are expecting nothing but stats Dak to help your fantasy team.

I think of the organization as a whole. As in ...............................what does MM need to make this team a true contender?

QB: CHECK!! The strength of the team
WR: CHECK!! Deepest position on the team
Defense: Weakness

So on and so forth. Maybe this gives you some insight into how laughable it is for me to hear someone like you cry about the QB. Personally, I like offenses that score 32 points per game. But if we had to critique the offense I would focus on Zeke and the run game.