Twitter: Dak ranking after 2 weeks

glimmerman

Reaction score
Good for him. After the first couple of drives I was starting to wonder. Lol. After the int he picked it up to almost a perfect passer rating again. 4 incomplete passes.

1 - Was a legit incomplete
2 - int, it was behind the WR but was catchable
3 - Gallup lost it in the sun. Dak threw it to the open area and Gallup got under it was tracking it and should have caught it.
4 - I think Cooper just had a drop, hit him in the hands.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
778ee170bf6a4a1c8adab26151c53e6a.jpg

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think his critics believe he's been carried by the talent around him and honestly it's probably some truth there BUT it's a different Dak out there now. Can see how anyone can deny that. Not hard to see he's in total command of this offense and team. He's starting to turn average names like Jarwin, Gallup and Devin Smith into national names. Let's put it another way, teams can no longer stop this offense by shutting down Zeke. Based on the first two weeks, this offense now goes through Dak, then Zeke, not the other way around. Not sure we could have said this a year ago.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Good for him. After the first couple of drives I was starting to wonder. Lol. After the int he picked it up to almost a perfect passer rating again. 4 incomplete passes.

1 - Was a legit incomplete
2 - int, it was behind the WR but was catchable
3 - Gallup lost it in the sun. Dak threw it to the open area and Gallup got under it was tracking it and should have caught it.
4 - I think Cooper just had a drop, hit him in the hands.

I disagree with #3 - it was just a bad pass. Nothing wrong with that - every QB misses some. But Gallup had his guy beat and Dak didnt put the ball where it should have been.

Dak has been absolutely amazing!

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Impossible...these are lies! LIES! I read on here for 3 years how horrible Dak was, that accuracy can't be taught, anticipation can't be learned, and that he'd always be a journeyman QB. I read thread after thread on how we should trade him for every player imaginable and that he could never be worth the contract he's about sign!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
He certainly looks like a different player. I’ve been critical of him the past two years out of disappointment that he seemed to regress from his stellar rookie season. This is the player I thought he would be in year two so I’m extremely happy to see him playing so well. I hope he can keep it up and this is who he will be for the rest of his career. This Dak deserves every penny he is soon to get. Looks much better than all the young 1st round QBs to me. I don’t see how anyone who calls themselves a Cowboys fan can be negative about what Dak has done so far this season.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think his critics believe he's been carried by the talent around him and honestly it's probably some truth there BUT it's a different Dak out there now. Can see how anyone can deny that. Not hard to see he's in total command of this offense and team. He's starting to turn average names like Jarwin, Gallup and Devin Smith into national names. Let's put it another way, teams can no longer stop this offense by shutting down Zeke. Based on the first two weeks, this offense now goes through Dak, then Zeke, not the other way around. Not sure we could have said this a year ago.
Yep I don’t have any problem admitting Dak is playing great as long as they will admit he has never looked anything like this before!