Twitter: Dak ranks 15th on NFL.com ranking

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brutal honesty is usually not popular on a fan forum.

Dak finished 2017 ranked 16th in passing so this appears fair.

perrykemp

Reaction score
When he first came out he looked like he could be the next Peyton Manning. He turned a bad Colts team around immediately. He made them a playoff team in one year. He’s 3-3 in the playoffs and has reached a title game. He’s had to carry the Colts and has played behind a bad OL that’s gotten him real beat up. With a serious shoulder problem his best years could be behind him. If he can’t get on the field for the opener in 2018 he could be done or near the end.

He threw for 31 TDs (ran for 2 more), 13 INT, and 4240 yards in 15 games in 2016 -- despite being sacked 41 times.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
But Dak was #1 QB this year in tight window throws....at least he's #1 in something!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I won't be too overly critical with DAk's ranking but I can see the overrating of Andrew Luck will continue and Garapollo the next great overrated qb.

Garrapolo won 7 straight games with a very sub-par SF. Not saying he might not be "the next great overrated qb", but from what I've seen, he has very good judgment on the field, and that goes a long way to being a winning quarterback, if they have at least average physical attributes.

Too early to make any predictions, imho....