Dak same injury in college!

NorTex

Reaction score
Dak was on local 4 tv news (CBS 11) saying he dealt with the same injury in college.

"In college this was a once every other week thing, especially running as much as I did. So, it's not anything that I haven't had before. I know how to handle it and we're taking the right approach"

He said he plans on playing physical because it leads the team to play physical.

romonumberone

Reaction score
This injury was completely played up by Dak..... I really do not fault him. Think about it. He finished the game last week even though it was a blowout. Either way Dak wins. 2 scenarios....

1. Cowboys lose.... Narrative is Dak was injured and played gutsy battled thru it.... not his fault.... no matter how good or bad he plays.... Pay the man his $40,000,000 a year..... reminds me all the times Dez would head into the locker room during the middle of the game and than come back and play..... and I like Dez.

2. Cowboys win.... Narrative is Dak is a legend writing his own Hollywood story. Pay the man $45,000,000 a year.

Honestly I think it is a smart play by him and his agent. I would probably do the same. Either way he just made millions of more dollars of money by doing this.

Added Benefits....

1. It gives Jerry Jones a minor ulcer thinking that Dak may not be able to play and conveys to Jerry how important Dak is in Jerry's mind.

2. It reinforces in Jerry's mind that there is no QB behind Dak on the depth chart capable of getting the job done.... Personally I would be curious to see how Rush would do with the 1st team Offense in an actual game.... we have never seen it.

2. It reminds Jerry how durable Dak is.

3. It reminds Jerry how much of a warrior Dak is & team player. It erases the impression Jerry had about Dak from a few months ago when Dak would not accept a team friendly contract.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak was on local 4 tv news (CBS 11) saying he dealt with the same injury in college.

"In college this was a once every other week thing, especially running as much as I did. So, it's not anything that I haven't had before. I know how to handle it and we're taking the right approach"

He said he plans on playing physical because it leads the team to play physical.
1-B1-F268-C-DDE3-40-A9-9-E07-0-AA84125-EF22.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He played with a fractured back until he could no more last season.

Do you truly think Dak would have played with a fractured back and ACL tear? Really?
Dak is stronger and more durable than Wentz so Dak wouldn't have to play with a fractured back because he isn't soft as wet tissue, unlike Wentz.

Wood

Reaction score

This would give me more pause on his extension than his inaccuracy issue. He is basically saying this will be chronic injury as long as he running outside of pocket. Most of experts I have listened to said that has to be apart of his game.