Dak should say to Jerry: What's Dallas Defense's record?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Worst troll I ever seen on a board, but he still gets plenty of attention. This guy needs a time out mods.

I’ve also noticed he uses his ‘love’ of Dak to trash every other aspect of the Dallas Cowboys. Strangest Cowboys fan I’ve ever seen. Ignore the Dak part of his OP, and all it is about is bashing the Cowboys’ D. Then later in this thread he bashes the Cowboys’ offensive weapons. He is a cowboys fan who hates the Cowboys. At least I’m honest about it

bewp7

Reaction score
well when a quarterback gets franchise quarterback money there are expectations and one of those is the ability to put the team on your back and win games on days when the defense just does not have it or the other quarterback and offense are just that good.

also fair or un fair all the excuses and finger pointing go away when dak is one of the highest paid quarterbacks in the league. when a player or more specificlly a quarterback gets that kind of money that’s the burden they bear.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak to Jerry: What's Dallas Defense's record ? 8-8, so don't treat me like a punk, Jerry is being very disrespectful with Dak's career and will have to pay higher price now. Dak will not sign a deal below 35 million dollars.

https://external-preview.*******/gYECrBHY7Q4aOS5vqTyfr95ko_LP67slBEQd8LwXmcA.jpg?auto=webp&s=d01a53f3a1f78b1d0c48a8bd19407fe4a4919f49

And Jerry would say "i'd love to build the defense but I can't do it if your sucking up 20% of the salary cap. "