Dak should treated like Murray not Barber

Tussinman

Reaction score
People often misunderstand the Murray situation. We didn't just let him walk like he was some chump

The cowboys offer was right in line with the 2 other bidders at the time (jacksonville and oakland). We wanted to keep him

Eagles front office and coach (who to absolutely no surprise both got fired) literally jumped in and offered double the money as the 3 other bidders for absolutely NO reason (wreckless decisions like this set the team back years and cost management there jobs).

There's absolutely no way the cowboys should of "kept him with the team" when the only way to do that is counter a terrible wreckless offer of the Eagles.

Cowboys literally offered him market rate and even offered him a contract extension after only one year of being a full-time starter......

Scotman

Reaction score
Most QB's are just hitting their stride by year 4 or 5. Most running backs are done by year 4 or 5. Your comparison is flawed from the get go.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you use the no. 4 overall pick in the draft 2016, had a 4-12 losing season in 2015, wasted a year of your good players careers to replace a 3rd round RB instead of a 1-3 year deal. That is the Jerry Dumbo GM Jones moves that Cowboys fans love that has not produced a Super Bowl in 25 years. Remember Demarco Murray made the Pro Bowl in Tennessee after the Eagles hoodwinked his theft from Jerry Jones. So he would not have been finished in 2015 and probably been a Pro Bowl RB in 2015 behind the Cowboys OL.

They offered Murray compensation but he took a deal somewhere else. Had Murray signed here the entire 2016 draft would look different but he didn't and RB was a lynchpin for Garretts power offense as to not rely solely on a QB. Murray had his own issues staying healthy and productive which is why the eagles got rid of him quickly.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Keep embarrassing yourself.

Really, don’t stop. The more you anti-Dak know-nothings keep up your verbal diarrhea of sheer ignorance, the more the rest of us can see just how useless your opinions are.

You fans who claim to support Dak, sure do get all defensive and sensitive whenever someone speaks out against him.

So damn emotional. The dude is trash, get over it. And when we end up signing him and he looks like hot Doo Doo, don't start blaming Jerry or the coaches, or pretend you want him gone.

#DontpayDak

Se7enout

Reaction score
You fans who claim to support Dak, sure do get all defensive and sensitive whenever someone speaks out against him.

So damn emotional. The dude is trash, get over it. And when we end up signing him and he looks like hot Doo Doo, don't start blaming Jerry or the coaches, or pretend you want him gone.

#DontpayDak
I dont even argue when eagle fans say wentz is better. I just say, yeah I know and move on to other players that are better than theirs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

#DontpayDak

These Dak-Employees are only here to support this inept QB period.
They don't care if we win or lose.
They are NOT Cowboy fans period.
By July 15th they are in for a massive reality landing once again as there employer is a terrible QB!

Flamma

Reaction score
We learned from our mistake with marrion barber and it worked out! Letting DeMarco walk was one of the best moves Dallas has made.
The dak situation is the exact same. With the exact same knuckle heads acting like the team will fall apart without him. It wasn't true with DeMarco it isn't true with dak.
No dak > overpaid dak

Just curious. Why was letting Murray walk one of the best moves Dallas made? He didn't even get that much from the Eagles. At the time Romo was the starting QB, why follow up the 2014 season by getting rid of Murray? That didn't make Dallas a better team. That would be akin to trading Elliott after the 2016 season if he was up for an extension. To me it was a stupid move considering what it would have cost to keep him.

Flamma

Reaction score
These Dak-Employees are only here to support this inept QB period.
They don't care if we win or lose.
They are NOT Cowboy fans period.
By July 15th they are in for a massive reality landing once again as there employer is a terrible QB!

We can only hope Mahomes signs for like 40-45 Mil a year and Dak ups his demands. Then we have to hope Jerry doesn't have the onset of dementia.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm not hating, dak is good I admit that.

Wow!!! Now I respect that. Honestly. Well done. You have more guts then any of the trolls on here.

That's just what they pay top 10 type QB's these days. Its sad, but that's reality. The problem is that Jerry has put us in this position where we are totally screwed. Maybe he learns his lesson and starts taking QB's more often and developing them.

But trust me, NOT signing Dak isn't really an option. And when you look at how well the Joneses have prepared for this with the salary cap its a no brainer.
Nonsense, I would say at least 80 percent of who you consider to be Dak hating trolls, believe the exact same thing.
More Dak lover nonsense extremist in here than haters.
Who are the real trolls?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nonsense, I would say at least 80 percent of who you consider to be Dak hating trolls, believe the exact same thing.
More Dak lover nonsense extremist in here than haters.
Who are the real trolls?

Most people that like Dak realistically say what he is. A top 10 QB, not elite, nothing more.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We learned from our mistake with marrion barber and it worked out! Letting DeMarco walk was one of the best moves Dallas has made.
The dak situation is the exact same. With the exact same knuckle heads acting like the team will fall apart without him. It wasn't true with DeMarco it isn't true with dak.
No dak > overpaid dak
Murray was a RB behind a great O-Line. Dak runs the whole Offense. Makes the calls and passes the ball. Not the same.