Twitter: Dak sighting

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gotta turn two! Swivel the hips and step into it. Just like a SS turning a double play. That's how we taught it. @Doomsday101

Good for you. I saw the drills Dak doing, I have no problem with it nor do I see it as an interception. I also know it is a pass that is normally called at the line of scrimmage when the QB sees the DB backing off the LS you sure as hell will not have the QB throw it if the DB is in bump and run coverage

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for you. I saw the drills Dak doing, I have no problem with it nor do I see it as an interception. I also know it is a pass that is normally called at the line of scrimmage when the QB sees the DB backing off the LS you sure as hell will not have the QB throw it if the DB is in bump and run coverage
Garrett would have.....but, we all know he sucks!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

ankle looking alright

i notice the footwork. proper foot placement of back foot and left foot....its trivial and simple, but its critical part.....so he looks good, for only 4 months out of surgery...should be ready by camp and perhaps be wearing a boot for a while until real season starts

johneric8

Reaction score
baggy shirt maybe, doesn't look fat to me.
I think the poster was kidding.. A friend of mine works at a golf course and saw Dak last week and said he was ripped... I think the last thing us cowboys fans need to worry about is Dak letting himself go, now Zeke is a different story. :omg:

HungryLion

Reaction score
The receiver had to put his hands up to catch a couple of those passes. Didn’t hit him directly in the chest.

Off target.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hope this is a lesson (won’t be) to those who literally take their own assumptions over what medical professionals have all unanimously said. A dude really started a thread recently about if Dak would even be able to go week 1 lmao. Just pulling stuff out of thin air.