Video: Dak single-handedly takes down a 300 lbs lineman

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What does my personal income have to do with you being a crybaby about Dak?
Clearly you're the bitter one.

C’mon man, I don’t believe you’re of sound mind and I’m worried about your welfare.

I’m concerned.

Blake

Reaction score
C’mon man, I don’t believe you’re of a sound mind and I’m worried about your welfare.

I’m concerned.

It takes an unsound mind to invest so much hatred in a good quarterback.
Maybe you should see a therapist with that livable wage of yours and quit pretending to act concerned about random strangers on the internet.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It takes an unsound mind to invest so much hatred in a good quarterback.
Maybe you should see a therapist with that livable wage of yours and quit pretending to act concerned about random strangers on the internet.

Sick burn bro.

sbark

Reaction score
Back in the day, if a defender did that to Aikman and Erik Williams saw it, that defender would likely either get injured or pretend to get injured before the game was over.

I remember one game where a LB hit Aikman late and EW found a way to abuse that LB on almost every play afterwards until the LB ended up out of the game.
Big e...career cut short, but vastly underrated how great he was, and nasty, just nasty

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The one I remember was Aikman grabbing EW by the facemask and yelled at him after he whiffed on an Eagles DE. Next play the DE jumped to knock down a pass and EW body slammed him back to earth. Eagles DE went to the bench and stayed there.
Big e...career cut short, but vastly underrated how great he was, and nasty, just nasty
The funny thing is that most fans think Larry Allen with the biggest all time bad arse but the players including the Cowboys players were most in fear of EW. LA bully defenders because it was fun. EW literally wanted to kill them and eat their children.

Darren Woodson's description of EW before a game is fascinating and a bit disturbing.

Woodson says EW was probably the only player that made Reggie White mad enough to want to fight.

Nate has a lot of stories about EW including that he stayed away from him before games.

EW still made All Pro after the injury but was never close to the same player as he had been at his peak.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3buti7.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

The_Boyz_Rock

Reaction score
Dad obviously had the reach on ole T-Rex arms. Pretty funny how that dude didn't expect Dak to protect himself

gmoney112

Reaction score
Ha.

That's Christian Wilkins too. The 13th pick in the draft.

I'd be mad if I played for Miami too.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ha.

That's Christian Wilkins too. The 13th pick in the draft.

I'd be mad if I played for Miami too.
That was weak. Should’ve drawn a flag since it was well after the play. Thought they were all about protecting the QB now?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He still busy battling Dak when the play is going the OTHER way, and Dak has accomplished what he needed to. :laugh:
No wonder the Dolphins are winless.