Video: Dak to CeeDee. ESP man!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

CeeDee is going to be a problem with more reps on the outside! They gonna swear Dak and CeeDee are cheating....but we know the truth....ESP man!!!!

Watch the timing and ball placement of that throw from Dak to CeeDee. Absolutely perfect.

No defender would have had a chance at it. CeeDee was the only one who was going to have a shot at making that catch into the end zone for a TD. Absolutely perfect throw and catch.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Was this today? Fox 4 said Dak had a terrible practice today - 3 picks.

Watch the timing and ball placement of that throw from Dak to CeeDee. Absolutely perfect. .

Easy to do when there's no pass rush.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Was this today? Fox 4 said Dak had a terrible practice today - 3 picks.
This was today. He did have 3 picks but Dak typically uses practice to practice. One was a tipped ball also. Also, it was good to see the defense looking like they were not confused on there responsibilities.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This was today. He did have 3 picks but Dak typically uses practice to practice. One was a tipped ball also. Also, it was good to see the defense looking like they were not confused on there responsibilities.

But there were three picks - against THIS defense, with no pass rush.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
First, let me preface, I am pro-Cowboys and Pro-Dak...and I am the eternal optimist.

With that out of the way, the tit for tat videos of every Dak pass posting in TC is going to. become unbearable. Each side straining to pull the tug of war rope making zero progress against the other side.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Because we know there are 31 QBs that will not throw INTs in TC much less multiple picks in a practice (mind you, that is what practice is for to work out the kinks).
Right and actually when you watch the INTs you had one that was tipped and whoever number 17 is slowed up on a route. Still practicing to get better. Dak made some great throws today.