Dak to the Rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
After a horribly played game by the offense, the defense, special teams and the coaching, Dak put the team on his back and single handedly won this game. So proud of Dak overcoming all those dropped passes. He basically said to everyone, “Hold my beer, I got this”.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I agree, I was the only guy in the game thread who said and thought mouthbreather would singlehanded win the game for us. Check out the threads.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
jason-momoa-chair.gif

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He purposely played poorly early so he could pad his stats with another game winning drive. Same ol Prescott.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is the reason the bus was hanging over the bridge as is. So you’re damn right he needed to be the one to fix his detestable mistakes today. And he barely did had the Texans not imploded in the last 3 minutes of the game.

How much did that hurt watching Dak cruise down the field for the victory?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He purposely played poorly early so he could pad his stats with another game winning drive. Same ol Prescott.

Im just curious............................if we win the game does that still qualify as garbage time?

mcmvp

Reaction score
After a horribly played game by the offense, the defense, special teams and the coaching, Dak put the team on his back and single handedly won this game. So proud of Dak overcoming all those dropped passes. He basically said to everyone, “Hold my beer, I got this”.

lol…That’s one way to look at it I suppose

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The Eagles are calling you back home.
I see they aren't bringing up the Turpin fumble which allowed the Texans to get momentum.....I remember them saying Switzer fumble was the reason the Rams got momentum one time but this insane attitude to try and discredit Dak has gotten out of hand

Praxit

Reaction score
..dont think I remember, Dak's face that lit up with anger and determination. His cheeks were glowin.

Well, he did it. The man was Clutch.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
It was the D to the rescue first. Then Dak stepped up. His receivers made some key catches on some nice throws. Zeke took it in for the win. Still, the D rescued this one. Dak was clutch when it counted.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am so happy I am a Dak fan and not a Dak hater.

I can enjoy every Cowboys victory.

Dak haters have to pound their keyboards and spew hate with every loss AND win. Poor souls can never be happy all season.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"Just win, baby!"

Hey, apparently Trevor Lawrence woke up this week so, we get
to do this all again next week. Stock up your liquir cabinets.

Status
Not open for further replies.