Video: Dak to Zeke for Game Winning Field Goal

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Great catch by Zeke.

Anyone upset it was a body catch?

Over the shoulder is called a basket catch (similar to catching a punt)…not a body catch.

Jumping up to catch a pass that would typically hit you between the numbers so you can then catch it in the stomach is a TWill specialty, and yes, a body catch.

So, no, he caught it with perfect technique. Nice try, though.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
I said this on another thread but I like that he had the confidence to do that with the game on the line.

The Dak Prescott of the previous few games probably looks for a 4 yard dump off in that situation.
I have to wonder if the coaching staff has been advising him to not take risks, in order to avoid turnovers. They may have finally turned him loose and played aggressively with the play calling.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That pass was right in the bread basket. Huge,huge play. I loved Dak’s reaction too with the FG. This was a darn good win for that offense,and proud they got off the mat to fight. That’s what I want to see in them...getting ticked off and fighting back. If they can find that spirit more often,that team wouldn’t be so flaky.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
That pass was right in the bread basket. Huge,huge play. I loved Dak’s reaction too with the FG. This was a darn good win for that offense,and proud they got off the mat to fight. That’s what I want to see in them...getting ticked off and fighting back. If they can find that spirit more often,that team wouldn’t be so flaky.
It's a big confidence booster for Dak. He and this team need it.

Falco78

Reaction score
But Dak can't throw, he sucks and we should be starting anyone else. No way does he get another contract as he doesn't deserve one, he has a noodle arm, he checks every pass down. Ok now that I got all that nonsense I have been reading on here out of my system he really looked great today. Hell yeah Dak way to shut the haters up

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It's a big confidence booster for Dak. He and this team need it.
Heck yes they did,and that was the same look from them in 2016. But they can’t be high on this win and think all is well as Dallas so often does. Got to fight every week,and have a sense of urgency if they really want to get over that hump.

JayFord

Reaction score
When the chickens are moo’ing under the sun at midnight you gotta be clutch and dak and elliott were