Video: Dak to Zeke for Game Winning Field Goal

rags747

Reaction score
But Dak can't throw, he sucks and we should be starting anyone else. No way does he get another contract as he doesn't deserve one, he has a noodle arm, he checks every pass down. Ok now that I got all that nonsense I have been reading on here out of my system he really looked great today. Hell yeah Dak way to shut the haters up
Yeah Man, Dak was throwing the ball up and down the field today like he was Joe Willie Namath or something, if we are not careful he just may turn out to be better than Dan Marino. After today's impressive #'s he may just be the best QB in all of football. So excited!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak played a lot better today no doubt. They let him get into a rhythm and the game come to him. I wish he would use his legs more but hopefully that comes. I hope the coaches don't revert back to bad habits next week, keep the same plan and continue tweaking. Oh, and work on the redzone a bit :thumbup:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played a lot better today no doubt. They let him get into a rhythm and the game come to him. I wish he would use his legs more but hopefully that comes. I hope the coaches don't revert back to bad habits next week, keep the same plan and continue tweaking. Oh, and work on the redzone a bit :thumbup:
:hammer:Yeah, Linehan. Stop clowning around and use the best player on the field when it's time!

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
Elliot had another fumble. Was a lucky bounce. Made up for it with a great pass and catch. Wish Austin could have held on to his pass.
It looked to me like the defender was interfering with Austin while he was stretching out for the ball. He locked his arm out across Austin's chest to prevent him from getting to the ball. Austin got to the ball and had a shot, but not without being interfered with.

I need to have another look at that play.

Batman1980

Reaction score
It looked to me like the defender was interfering with Austin while he was stretching out for the ball. He locked his arm out across Austin's chest to prevent him from getting to the ball. Austin got to the ball and had a shot, but not without being interfered with.

I need to have another look at that play.

There were 3 plays in the end zone where the DB interfered with our receiver's ability to go get the ball, that was one of them.

blumayne38

Reaction score
But Dak can't throw, he sucks and we should be starting anyone else. No way does he get another contract as he doesn't deserve one, he has a noodle arm, he checks every pass down. Ok now that I got all that nonsense I have been reading on here out of my system he really looked great today. Hell yeah Dak way to shut the haters up
Put the annointing oil away he has to be consistent but today was a good game and Ill enjoy the W. If Dak can continue to be consistent and go 18-25 and just drive the bus we are all good. We gotta keep him at the 20-25 throw range. Limit and maximize. Hand the ball to Zeke and watch the train go...

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
We wanted to see Zeke get more involved in the passing game. We wanted to see Dak take more shots downfield. Looks like they delivered.

h4DDC75DD

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Elliot had another fumble. Was a lucky bounce. Made up for it with a great pass and catch. Wish Austin could have held on to his pass.

Yeah I wish Austin help on to. That was a perfect pass from Dak as well.

I can't believe some people here keep ragging on Dak for not able to throw the deep ball and hit the receiver in stride. Sometimes I wonder if they actually watch film or any of the Cowboys games at all. Because Dak can make those throws.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm betting the play calling took many of us by surprise today. Linehan claimed during the week that they were going to let Dak sling the ball. I'll bet I wasn't the only one who took it with a grain of salt. Lo and behold, it came to pass! That was a pleasant surprise, to say the least. Dak must've been relieved. :)

Last edited: