Nice debate.... Got your brain cooking today I see
Any news about Javonte? Lamb? Gary? Q? GP? Again you show your true colours of being a Dak only fan......You could have at least posted a thread that said GREAT WIN TEAM...ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE FOMR CD, GP, DAK, JAVONTE...special call outs to Q and Gary.Mahomes
Allen
Jackson
Purdy
Dak
Alt Lawrence
Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes do it all the timeNothing says elite more than beating an 0-3 team with a 16th ranked defense
There's not a list this week that had him lower than 7. He's gonna move up this week, even...probably up to everyone's Top 5. He had 350 yards and a clutch last minute touchdown pass.Dak ain’t in the top 15. But still fun to watch him mouthbreathe.
It's just that I knew you were waiting to post this threadNice debate.... Got your brain cooking today I see
lol, Tabas you aren’t rightJust like clockwork…..
