Dak Trade Idea

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Are you even familiar with the Wilson situation in Seattle? This isn’t some arbitrary scatterbrained fantasy idea I’m throwing out. It’s cool to disagree with the trade, but the excuses you just made for it have less than zero legitimacy. Duh, two teams have to be willing to make a trade.

As if yours made any weirdo, Dak isn't going anywhere point blank

blueblood70

Reaction score
Russ was having an MVP season until he got injured (10 TD's and 1 Int in 4 and half games) then he came back and took a while to get it right until his last 3 games where he had 9 TD's and 1 Int... + he had a horrible team, common.
sorry but so was dak until

drum roll please

he got hurt LOL..stay in the now.

lmao some of you are absolutely clueless., dak came off a career threatening injury then had the shoulder no offseason work or preseason than after starting off red hot hurt his calf in the game WIINNING OT throw against NE. Forget that much SMH?????

hes overcome a lot and then to have no offensive line and run support lmao..right its all dak and we should make parallel trade to lose 2 firsts and a top 10 rated qb serious?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can appreciate where you’re coming from there. Those reasons make way more sense than the stuff you were saying before.

Unfortunately, we both know we’ll never be trading for a young, absolute elite QB.

What about Deshaun Watson? Would you do it? lol
no one trades those away, right??

so your scenario for Parallel move doesn't make sense. fix the OL, get new OC or OLC and lets go get 2022.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can appreciate where you’re coming from there. Those reasons make way more sense than the stuff you were saying before.

Unfortunately, we both know we’ll never be trading for a young, absolute elite QB.

What about Deshaun Watson? Would you do it? lol
hes not better then dak they are also similar players yet hes got himself in hot water and has become a distraction.. his team around him bad right hes 4-12 a lot..so these moves dont make sense unless a team is stupid enough to trade away a truly elite and proven QB.

mardwin

Reaction score
We are stuck with him for 2 more years. I just hope the front office gets wiser in the upcoming years and stops overpaying for average talent.