Dak tried so hard to give the game away

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Which is weird since normally all his passes are high.

He does tend to throw more high passes than low ones. I think Lovie outschemed us in this one to where we needed "perfect" passes to beat the coverage. We got some of those, but overall, his plan was fairly effective.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Why is this either extreme? Can't both sides just agree, that he did in fact have a horrible game but also just delivered when it mattered?

You gotta win these games too, you know. I mean no one had a problem with Brady having just three good minutes last week. And no, I don't think Dak's as good as Brady (despite the Goat having a bad day today lol). But he did deliver in the end, and that's that.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Those picks were not Dak's fault. You haters know it, but as usual, y'all act ignorant.
So please explain the tip pass by the defender as not Daks fault or throwing it when you arm is about to get hit?

I will wait-whose fault are those?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He struggled with the coverage Houston played. They were forcing him to drop in passes over the zone and he wasn't getting them high enough. Definitely was not his best day ... until the end.
Surely, nobody else will do the same to him

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I swear I wonder if a lot of this board watches other games. Every QB has bad games.

Brady and the Bucs are getting annihilated by the Niners 3rd string QB

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why is this either extreme? Can't both sides just agree, that he did in fact have a horrible game but also just delivered when it mattered?

You gotta win these games too, you know. I mean no one had a problem with Brady having just three good minutes last week. And no, I don't think Dak's as good as Brady (despite the Goat having a bad day today lol). But he did deliver in the end, and that's that.
Great take. Both sides of the argument are, in fact, correct

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So please explain the tip pass by the defender as not Daks fault or throwing it when you arm is about to get hit?

I will wait-whose fault are those?
Twins right. Both receivers ran quick slants. Schultz was supposed to carry the LB inside with him. It didn't happen. Almost looked like the Texans knew exactly what play the Cowboys were going to run. Not the QB or WRs faults. Just a well jumped/played defensive play. Kellen Moore needs to get more creative. Opponents are figuring out his play designs.

2nd interception was all on Ball getting burned inside, hence the DE blocked Dak's arm as he was in his throwing motion.

Very easy to understand if you actually knew football.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Twins right. Both receivers ran quick slants. Schultz was supposed to carry the LB inside with him. It didn't happen. Almost looked like the Texans knew exactly what play the Cowboys were going to run. Not the QB or WRs faults. Just a well jumped/played defensive play. Kellen Moore needs to get more creative. Opponents are figuring out his play designs.
My word-Dak has no responsibility to make a decision to not throw the ball when things don’t go as planned on a route-you guys really are something!

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Anyone who says he can play how he’s been playing and we can win in the playoffs is a fool.

When he is on it— we can dominate the Vikings.

When he is not— we can lose to the Texans.

morat1959

Reaction score
Staubach had 23 come from behind victories and 17 in the last two minutes of the game. I was not comparing them. I am saying that even the best have games like this.
My argument is Dak has done nothing to prove he’s one of the best.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he might have coined the phrase Capt. comeback. Ever hear of that guy? Do you think they were always ahead?

I developed a gravelly voice from the third quarters knowing the team would lose, then they would win.