Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here.

You hater baiter you! :muttley::thumbup:

That’s like throwing out Pappydog bait.
....And his twin's bait! :lmao2:
3chmyv.jpg

jnday

Reaction score
It pains me to see posters so fixated that they cannot talk about anything else than 1 topic and in only one way.
I would not want to hang out with them.
The Dak haters are not the ones that fills this entire board with countless Dak threads that contains one useless stat after another. The Dak lovers are so insecure that they need to find any little positives that they can. I am at the point where I don’t even want to see another Dak thread, even if the threads does provide me with endless entertainment.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
"Neither basher or defender be" I appreciate Dak's Improvement and recognize his accomplishments, if he stinks it up I'll take shots at him. The odd thing about this is that Dak wouldn't have it any other way. Dak is a grown man in the most scrutinize position in all of sport and he handles the negatives about himself far better than some here.

Scotman

Reaction score
"Neither basher or defender be" I appreciate Dak's Improvement and recognize his accomplishments, if he stinks it up I'll take shots at him. The odd thing about this is that Dak wouldn't have it any other way. Dak is a grown man in the most scrutinize position in all of sport and he handles the negatives about himself far better than some here.
Amen

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I dig it, but still couldn't get more than 10 points against his last opponent.
That kind of... blows.
I mean this with all due respect......Brees fans prolly said that as well.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz Extended
Wilson Extended
Goff Extended
Prescott ...Not Extended

Oh, there's pressure and it's all on Dak.....

And still, no contract adds to more pressure for Dak....!!!

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I agree in principle. As much as most want to pin this on Dak to justify or degrade his worth, we could critize the entire team. Kellen Moore’s play calls were horrendous, exp in the run game where Zeke ran up the middle the entire game. It was very uncharacteristic compared to the previous three games.

Indeed it was. Anyone see any interviews where Moore was asked about the discrepancy between the play calling against the Saints and earlier games?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wentz Extended
Wilson Extended
Goff Extended
Prescott ...Not Extended

Oh, there's pressure and it's all on Dak.....

And still, no contract adds to more pressure for Dak....!!!

Cowherd sounding like a tool again.

Healthy elite defenses make life hard for every offense and all offensive players. That’s what makes them elite defenses.

They’re not an elite or very good defense if they’re getting smoked on a regular basis by opposing offenses.

Dak has also had good games against really good defenses. So, the argument doesn’t carry much weight from that angle either.

Lastly, anytime the Cowboys gameplan is almost never, let’s have the QB drop back over and over and throw for 400 yards. We are a run first offense. By design. And the cowboys were a run first offense BEFORE Dak was even on the team.

romonumberone

Reaction score
Cool..... next time score more than 10 points & win the game.

Dak homers point to wins & losses. When that does not fit their narrative. They pull out stats. Stats that do not pass the eye test. The only stat that matters is the defense did not give up a TD and only gave up 12 points.... but Dallas still lost. I don't care that Dak started his career 13-2. Since than he has gone 23-17.

Honestly when Dak has no pressure he plays pretty well. Every snap I have watched when he gets pressure he looks awful.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dak-Homers are under red-alert status as they hoped after beating 3 dogs that Jerry would take the bait and give this inept QB a new deal.
Dak Prescott the following weeks will confirm to the world what a lot of us already know he is not or will ever be a Franchise QB worth 30+ million.
May the homers go berserk but in the end, they will run out of excuses so will Jerry and go QB shopping.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Baller, limit turnovers, drops, and penalties and uh we can roll thru...

Nav22

Reaction score
The Dak-Homers are under red-alert status as they hoped after beating 3 dogs that Jerry would take the bait and give this inept QB a new deal.
Dak Prescott the following weeks will confirm to the world what a lot of us already know he is not or will ever be a Franchise QB worth 30+ million.
May the homers go berserk but in the end, they will run out of excuses so will Jerry and go QB shopping.
You should know that you’re considered a joke here.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I have no problem with anyone criticizing any player but it sure seems like some people here want Dak to fail. And that I don't get.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Said it last year and it still applies after last week. If dak is you big money quarterback you have to trust him.

I know we want to be a "run first offense". But sometimes you have to take advantage of the defenses weakness as well.

I think dak has proven he can throw the ball 40 plus times if he has too. If thats what it takes to win so be it. You have a good defense that can back him up as well in case he makes a mistake. Let dak go out there and make plays.

Far too often last year the coaching staff did a bad job of getting him into rhythm. When he's performing he's out there making plays in the passing game and with his feet.