Twitter: Dak Vows To Clean Up His Play

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Despite missing 5 games he is only 4 INTs away from leading the NFL.

Needless to say. I hope he does as he says.
Wow, and for years he was known as someone who rarely throws INTs. It doesn't make sense that this year of all years when he has a great rushing attack, that he would feel the need to force the ball more than in the past.

I hope it's just a phase.

visionary

Reaction score
Wow, and for years he was known as someone who rarely throws INTs. It doesn't make sense that this year of all years when he has a great rushing attack, that he would feel the need to force the ball more than in the past.

I hope it's just a phase.

they told him that higher numbers are better
Now he’s supposed to keep track of which numbers also?
Give the man a break

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Also the first season since 2018 in which Dak has thrown multiple INT's at least 3 times in games played......but he played 16 games in 2018 whereas he already has 3 games of multiple INT's in his 8 games played in 2022.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He might want to call Sleep Number & get that mattress checked out. Said it was his most important number right?

He can't find the right amount of "Pop" to go on his balls. Underthrows the deep ones. Gets frustrated and tries to show he's got the power resulting in the short \ medium being way too hard resulting in difficult balls to catch and risk of deflections.

I thought all this crystalized for him while he was on the bench.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak....I need to get better...I need to get better....
TEAM....we need to get better...we need to get better...

Well then get better so we don't have to hear this all the time.

Yes, Dak was great on the game winning drive, but if you were better before that, we would not have needed that.
I like Dak to a degree, but at times, his play is, well, not good. Lets see if he rebounds next week.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Wow, didn't realize that stat. Certainly needs to clean that up if SB hopes are the goal.

Dak's INT % based on attempts is currently 3.6% which is double his INT % of any year since 2017.
He's too aggressive at times.