Dak vs Brady

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I'd take Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Big Ben, Carr, over Dak.

I'd also take a healthy Luck over him.

Maybe even Mariota,Winston, and Alex Smith.

That puts Dak around 13th in the league which is where I think he ranks.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'd take Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Big Ben, Carr, over Dak.

lol. Whatever...i'm guessing you'd take a healthy Romo over everyone but Brady and maybe Rodgers. Big shock.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, we're all thankful you don't think.:facepalm:

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
You'd have to take Brady. Proven winner. 7 Super Bowl appearances & 5 titles. Dak hasn't even gotten a Playoff win yet.

Pants

Reaction score
Does this assume Brady with his current coaching staff and a pre-season to get acclimated to the current team? Then yes, otherwise, no...just dropping Brady in doesn't guarantee anything

(I can't believe this is a topic)

kinda like, with all of the man-love for Rico, would you trade him for one season of Gronk if it....blah, blah, blah???

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I would take a QB that can do well exclusively throwing in the pocket.

JBond

Reaction score
Got to wonder how far Brady's play would fall under the red headed genius. He has managed to make Dez irrelevant and is trying to do the same with Beasley. That being said, I would still take Brady for this season and two more over Dak. I like Dak, but he is clearly a work in progress. It would be nuts to take him over Brady.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You'd have to take Brady. Proven winner. 7 Super Bowl appearances & 5 titles. Dak hasn't even gotten a Playoff win yet.

lol. And Dak has played a total of 18 regular season games. Go look at Brady's qb ratings his early years, when he was in mid-high 80%.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
lol. And Dak has played a total of 18 regular season games. Go look at Brady's qb ratings his early years, when he was in mid-high 80%.
The OP asked for this season. 1 QB just won his 5th Super Bowl & 1 didn't. Pretty easy answer. Brady also won a Super Bowl in his "early years" so those stats don't mean much. Championship trumps all that nonsense.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Oh, just for this season?

Yeah, I can see why you wouldn't take Tom Brady. His level of play has plummeted this season:

1,092 yards
64.5% comp.
8 TDs, 0 INTs
121.5 QB rating.