Twitter: Dak wearing boot at podium but says he's fine

Seth5545

Reaction score
Well, it could indicate a more serious grade of 2 or 3. We'll just have to listen for news on his injury.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Of course Dak is in a boot. They don't know what level strain it is so they are going to get that thing stabilized or whatever until they know what the next step is going to be.

The bye is coming at a perfect time; and if the only issue when they play the Vikings is pain management than Dak will be fine. Even if he has to miss one game they will be fine. Look at the rest of the NFC East and their schedules.

The Cowboys are (at the moment) just a few more wins away from locking up the East. It's getting very close to a Cowboys runaway.

coult44

Reaction score
Yeah.... that's definitely not a "grade 1" strain. And the vague "I'm fine", then leaving, isn't a good sign.

Next man up, I suppose.
There’s one player we can’t lose on this team. There is no “next man up” if Dak go’s down, stop with that BS

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I mean....how many times are we going to doubt him? He said his ankle would be fine and you had talking heads saying "he'd never be the same". Then the shoulder injury came and he said he'd be fine and people said he's hiding his pain. I mean at this point you just have to kind of take what he's saying. He said he could've still played if he had to today.
Rub some dirt on it!

HungryLion

Reaction score
The good news is, Dak’s right leg has already been fitted for a prosthetic. So making a new one shouldn’t be a problem.