Dak will be the first Cowboys QB to win league MVP

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The only negative if Dak were to win MVP is the award carries a curse for a QB. The last QB that won MVP and won the Super Bowl was Kurt Warner.

RaZon

Reaction score
Dak didn't have the best rookie season
Actually others have been more impression their first five seasons of NFL football
He has only played in..............three.................games in 2021, yet....MVP talk, what????????????

14 games to go...............14 14 14........and we have MVP talk,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts ya put three Dallas Cowboys in a row boat equipped with sling shots vs a battleship some here. would.....poor battleship.

Cydios

Reaction score
Actually others have been more impression their first five seasons of NFL football
He has only played in..............three.................games in 2021, yet....MVP talk, what????????????
I agree, People forget Joe Burrow also got injured and could have comeback player of the year. I love Dak, but we got a long way to go.

Reaction score
Dak is the favorite to win the nfl mvp right now at betonline.ag

Part of the consideration is how crappy your team is without that player. So really this award would have to be shared with Mike McCarthy for the "Worst Freaking Debut as a Head Coach" award. :muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only negative if Dak were to win MVP is the award carries a curse for a QB. The last QB that won MVP and won the Super Bowl was Kurt Warner.
Good news is it isn’t likely that Dak will win it unless we make championship appearance.

In 2014 Romo was on the verge of winning MVP until loss in Green Bay.

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
Oh gee. Tap the breaks. We’re three games into a 17 game season.

so?

he said if not this year sometime in the next few. he’s played more than three games in his career

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
so?

he said if not this year sometime in the next few. he’s played more than three games in his career
Soooooooooooooooo...it's too early to give out MVP awards for this year....and WAY too early to give them out for next year. Or the year after that. Or the year after that. Or the year.................

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So far I have read....

Emmitt was better than Jim Brown
Both Zeke and Pollard are better than Derrick Henry. NOBODY ever faster than Tony Pollard (sorry Bullet Bob)
We are Superbowl bound
Now Dak is the MVP

Wow!

Let me guess, Cooper is better than Jerry Rice.

Slow down people, sheesh! I love the Cowboys but keep it real, ok?
This is normal behavior. Wait until after we lose again. The season will be over and everyone will suck. Par for the course.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good news is it isn’t likely that Dak will win it unless we make championship appearance.

In 2014 Romo was on the verge of winning MVP until loss in Green Bay.

Don’t have to make a championship appearance to be named league MVP. The Ravens were one and done in the playoffs when Lamar Jackson was named MVP.

DFWJC

Reaction score

14 games to go...............14 14 14........and we have MVP talk,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts ya put three Dallas Cowboys in a row boat equipped with sling shots vs a battleship some here. would.....poor battleship.
He had a good rookie season, but that was borderline full bus-driver mode.
He was the first rookie QB in history to step into an offense with FOUR All-Pros....not Pro Bowl (which is a joke) but ALL _PROS.
3 were on the line and then league-leading rusher, Zeke.

He's much better now than he was back then. That bus-driver Dak. Now he has full control

morat1959

Reaction score
They will change the rules at the end of the season and Dak will go into the HOF after this season. He’s the greatest that’s ever played the game. Hail Dak….king of all QBs.

Swagger

Reaction score
So far I have read....

Emmitt was better than Jim Brown
Both Zeke and Pollard are better than Derrick Henry. NOBODY ever faster than Tony Pollard (sorry Bullet Bob)
We are Superbowl bound
Now Dak is the MVP

Wow!

Let me guess, Cooper is better than Jerry Rice.

Slow down people, sheesh! I love the Cowboys but keep it real, ok?
You missed Dak Prescott being compared with Peyton Manning.

Comeback Player of the year looks good. He brings a good story and if he can continue to play well then he will have deserved it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don’t have to make a championship appearance to be named league MVP. The Ravens were one and done in the playoffs when Lamar Jackson was named MVP.
Didn’t say you had to but it’s more favorable if you do.