Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year

ArtClink

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

- Dak has broken many of Romo’s records and will ultimately break most of his records and a lot of fans will still hate him
- Dak remains way under appreciated for his leadership skills.
- Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.
- Dak will be missed when he’s gone I guarantee it.
- Dak is part of the solution not part of the problem.

Was it Dak’s decision to continue to count on Tyron Smith five years past his prime?

Was it Dak’s decision to keep the curtains open in our home playoff loss vs 49ers when our drive stalled at midfield when our receiver was blinded by the sun?

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I underestimated the IQ of our fan base. You Dak haters are morons.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just amazing how good Dak is at home. Then how average on the road. That's what cracks me up about the anti-Dak crowd. He's not a bad quarterback. Just average on the road.

CWR

Reaction score
Just amazing how good Dak is at home. Then how average on the road. That's what cracks me up about the anti-Dak crowd. He's not a bad quarterback. Just average on the road.
His coach is below average on the road. Open up the play book and stop coaching scared on the road.

Steve007

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

- Dak has broken many of Romo’s records and will ultimately break most of his records and a lot of fans will still hate him
- Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.

Was it Dak’s decision to continue to count on Tyron Smith five years past his prime?

Was it Dak’s decision to keep the curtains open in our home playoff loss vs 49ers when our drive stalled at midfield when our receiver was blinded by the sun?

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.
Who cares. I thought we rooted for the Cowboys. If Dak wins a playoff game and pass Romo...Who cares. I thought the goal was the Superbowl.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Yeah, but can he win consecutive games to get this team to the NFC title game? Until then, you can throw him in that same pitiful category Romo is in of doing absolutely nothing.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

That was an unhinged rant out of literally nowhere. You started a thread to basically unload on a guy who hasn't taken a snap here in 8 years. Did Romo sleep with your wife or something?:laugh:

What's funny is the Dak Stans often complain about people's infatuation with Romo but the same stans bring him up out of nowhere every time they need some straw man to prop Dak up. This post is exhibit A.

Brax

Reaction score

Big Dak homer and Romo hater, is this ACs burner account.

ArtClink

Reaction score
When Dak's career is over, he'll have the same amount of Superbowl championships as Tony Romo..........
Only because Jerry is the architect of this mess. A hc w no power, constantly meddling w the team, blinding our players at hm because he won’t close the curtains, etc. My prediction is that no QB will win here as long as someone named Jones owns the team, but I’m a lifelong Cowboys fan so here we are.