Dak won’t even look Cooper’s way

KingRah

Reaction score
he forces it to Gallup even in tight coverage. I can’t stabd qbs who throw to guys they like. The man saved the offense and the season and you can’t wven get him 26 yards this game. He’s 2 yards away from 1000.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
he forces it to Gallup even in tight coverage. I can’t stabd qbs who throw to guys they like. The man saved the offense and the season and you can’t wven get him 26 yards this game. He’s 2 yards away from 1000.

Why is this troll allowed to continue to start threads like this?

KingRah

Reaction score
I hope this game ruined this trolls day.
I’ve been a cowboys fan for threee decades. My day will never be ruined by my team winning. Dak missed cooper on two tds. Nothing will chsnge that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Cooper led the team in targets that day with 11 (most on the team). Gallup only had 6, but keep on emoting. :rolleyes:

KingRah

Reaction score
Cooper led the team in targets that day with 11 (most on the team). Gallup only had 6, but keep on emoting. :rolleyes:
Are they real targets or t o targets, meaning uncatchable. Those two deep routes Dak missed him on count as targets too.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Are they real targets or t o targets, meaning uncatchable. Those two deep routes Dak missed him on count as targets too.

That doesn't matter because you said Dak wasn't even looking Cooper's way. A target whether catchable or not disproves your initial stance.

Edit: Cooper was targeted 76 times as a Cowboy. Gallup was targeted 68 times. Dak definitely hasn't ignored Cooper this season to throw to someone he likes better.

KingRah

Reaction score
That doesn't matter because you said Dak wasn't even looking Cooper's way. A target whether catchable or not disproves your initial stance.

Edit: Cooper was targeted 76 times as a Cowboy. Gallup was targeted 68 times. Dak definitely hasn't ignored Cooper this season to throw to someone he likes better.
Spit out. Wipe your mouth. Then come back. Now, I pointed out the same thing retired nfl players pointed out. Cooper had single coverage a few times and dak didn’t look his way. That’s not counting the two slant & gos cooper was open for that Dak missed him on. That’s two tds and 70 plus yards. Cooper did everything right on those two routes.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Spit out. Wipe your mouth. Then come back. Now, I pointed out the same thing retired nfl players pointed out. Cooper had single coverage a few times and dak didn’t look his way. That’s not counting the two slant & gos cooper was open for that Dak missed him on. That’s two tds and 70 plus yards. Cooper did everything right on those two routes.

You babbling non-senselessly did not even address what the guy posted ......... stop trolling

joseephuss

Reaction score

What the heck are you even talking about?

Which retired nfl players pointed out that Dak is a "qbs who throw to guys they like" and "won't even look Cooper's way"? None. You won't provide a link to any that said or even suggested those things.

Dak targeted Cooper 76 times over 9 games(8.44 per game) and Gallup 68 times over 16 games(4.25 per game). Looks like Dak has a receiver he likes.

Maybe you just do not think Dak is good, but that is not what you said in your initial post. You spoke nonsense that is easily refuted. Your responses to everyone one in this thread prove your foolishness.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why is this guy not banned? He’s nothing but a foul mouthed troll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I bet you can’t even look at yourself in the mirror.

Flamma

Reaction score

If Cooper didn't drop a first down pass right in his chest he would have had it.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Not going to hold it against him since he looked good in that game.