Dak would have put up 40 Pts on Chiefs & Tampa with a Win

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Pathetic to see overhyped Allen & chocking Rodgers lose in a such manner when they had so many opportunities to score and win the game. I was pulling for A-Rod, but I knew that once he didn’t convert the Brady’s T.O. in 2nd half into TDs the game was over.

For the Bills I have never seen a Defensive minded HC play such soft defense and letting the opposing team do whatever they wanted and you sit back and watch with zone defense. :facepalm::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Allen has really low football IQ, the motions and audibles he made throughout the games didn’t attack Cheifs constant blitzes. He doesn’t seem to read spacing or coverage at all, and how an offense should attack it.

If Dak was in command of Bill’s offense DIGGS & BEASLEY would have had 200 yards & 2 TDs each and walked out with a beatdown of Chiefs.

This is very true.

bills need to get a real quarterback. Not a dumb diet cola version of Cam Newton.

If it wasn’t for Mahomes, Watson, and Dak (3 of the best pocket passers in the league) the NFL would be in serious trouble with the older quarterbacks retiring.

12+88=7

Reaction score
So the Seahawks scoring 38 points was not a problem? Our Defense was the problem all season long, except for the first game of the season.

Dak commits 2 turnovers in 1 game (1 was thanks to the Oline), yet Dak was the problem?

Those two turnovers occurred at the most critical parts of the game. They led to 14 points for Seattle. Dallas lost by 7 points. Yeah, those turnovers were a major reason for the loss.

If you can't see that, I'm sorry but you can’t be reasoned with. This has nothing to do with Prescott. Insert any other player and the facts still stand.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Those two turnovers occurred at the most critical parts of the game. They led to 14 points for Seattle. Dallas lost by 7 points. Yeah, those turnovers were a major reason for the loss.

If you can't see that, I'm sorry but you can’t be reasoned with. This has nothing to do with Prescott. Insert any other player and the facts still stand.
You're still not being fair because of your Dak hatred. Everyone sees it, except for you. When a QB gets strip sacked from his blind side, due to an Olineman failing to block his man, there is no way that fumble should be on the QB no matter who the QB is.

Brax

Reaction score
Pathetic to see overhyped Allen & chocking Rodgers lose in a such manner when they had so many opportunities to score and win the game. I was pulling for A-Rod, but I knew that once he didn’t convert the Brady’s T.O. in 2nd half into TDs the game was over.

For the Bills I have never seen a Defensive minded HC play such soft defense and letting the opposing team do whatever they wanted and you sit back and watch with zone defense. :facepalm::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Allen has really low football IQ, the motions and audibles he made throughout the games didn’t attack Cheifs constant blitzes. He doesn’t seem to read spacing or coverage at all, and how an offense should attack it.

If Dak was in command of Bill’s offense DIGGS & BEASLEY would have had 200 yards & 2 TDs each and walked out with a beatdown of Chiefs.

These are good D's not cupcake D's Dak likes , maybe 9 points like the philly game, but in reality these were championship games, Dak would not of made it that far. Your fantasy Dak trolling is really off the charts.

Flamma

Reaction score

Oh man! Let me smoke some of my gorilla glue strain I got left over from the islands and read this again. It will make more sense.

Dak had no answer for a Bills defense the Chiefs went through like a hot knife through butter. I'm going to need help to believe otherwise.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why must fans continue to use win and losses to support their narrative? Whether you're for or against Prescott, it's a useless point of view.

Turk

Reaction score
So the Seahawks scoring 38 points was not a problem? Our Defense was the problem all season long, except for the first game of the season.

Dak commits 2 turnovers in 1 game (1 was thanks to the Oline), yet Dak was the problem?
He was part of the problem and only an idiot would claim otherwise. You commit two turnovers in a game and you ARE part of the reason the team lost. It is called reality. Try living in it.

He was not the biggest reason of course but he was on the list.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Oh man! Let me smoke some of my gorilla glue strain I got left over from the islands and read this again. It will make more sense.

Dak had no answer for a Bills defense the Chiefs went through like a hot knife through butter. I'm going to need help to believe otherwise.

You probably listen to Collin Cowturd.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He was part of the problem and only an idiot would claim otherwise. You commit two turnovers in a game and you ARE part of the reason the team lost. It is called reality. Try living in it.

He was not the biggest reason of course but he was on the list.
Dak is going to be resigned and remain in Dallas for years to come because the Jones' know how good and valuable Dak is to this team as their franchise QB. Only an idiot would be in denial. It's called reality. Try living in it.

12+88=7

Reaction score
You're still not being fair because of your Dak hatred. Everyone sees it, except for you. When a QB gets strip sacked from his blind side, due to an Olineman failing to block his man, there is no way that fumble should be on the QB no matter who the QB is.

Wow, I said insert any player and the facts don't change.

Once again, this is only about that game and that game situation. It is yourself that is having difficulty seeing this as only that.

Why is it that you see everything as a slight on Prescott when just talking about a simple game situation?

You're the one that chooses to change the conversation to something totally different.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow, I said insert any player and the facts don't change.

Once again, this is only about that game and that game situation. It is yourself that is having difficulty seeing this as only that.

Why is it that you see everything as a slight on Prescott when just talking about a simple game situation?

You're the one that chooses to change the conversation to something totally different.
Be fair and impartial. Not that hard to do.